SHS Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2017The 17th Annual Conference of the Asian Academic Accounting Association (2016 FourA Conference)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 February 2017|
- J. J. Chen, P. Cheng, X. Xiao. Related party transactions as a source of earnings management. AFE, 21 (3), 165–181 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- L. Kuan, G. Tower, R. Rusmin, J. W. M. Van der Zahn. Related party transactions and earnings management. JAAI, 14 (2), 115–137 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- S. Munir, N. M. Saleh, R. Jaffar, P. Yatim. Family ownership, related-party transactions and earnings quality. Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance, 9 (1), 129–153 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Klein. Audit committee, board of director characteristics, and earnings management. JAE, 33, 375–400 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Hermawan. The influence of effective board of commissioners and audit committee on the informativeness of earnings: evidence from Indonesian listed firms. APJAF, 2 (1), 1–38 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Gordon, E. Henry, D. Palia. Related party transactions: associations with corporate governance and firm value in EFA 2004 Maastricht Meeting Paper & AFA (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Sumiyana, R. Febrianto. Related parties’ transaction and earnings management: a case in Indonesia. Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis Indonesia, 27, 192–209 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Cohen, A. Dey, T. Z. Lys. Real and accrual-based earnings management in the pre-and post-Sarbanes-Oxley periods. TAR, 83 (3), 757–787 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Kothari, N. Mizik, S. Roychowdhury. Managing for the moment: The role of earnings management via real activities versus accruals in SEO valuation. TAR, 91 (2), 559–586 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- W. Chi, L. L. Lisic, M. Pevzner. Is enhanced audit quality associated with greater real earnings management? AH, 25 (2), 315–335 (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.