SHS Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2017The 17th Annual Conference of the Asian Academic Accounting Association (2016 FourA Conference)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 February 2017|
- The Bruntland Report Our Common Future: Report of the World Commission on Environment and Development, available at http://www.worldinbalance.net/pdf/1987-brundtland.pdf (accessed 1 October 2013) (1987)
- H. S. Abdullah, M. Kaliannan, ASC, 4 (11), 87–92 (2008)
- L. Junus, Masalah yang Dilupakan: Proses Urbanisasi Meningkatkan Jumlah Air Larian Permukaan. Utusan Online. Retrieved from http://www.utusan.com.my/sainsteknologi/sains/masalah-yangdilupakan-1.60227#sthash.gLUqBFU6.dpuf. (2015, February 16).
- C. Joseph. L. Jonathan, E.O. Nichol, Environment Management System Implementation in Selected Local Authorities in Malaysia, unpublished research, Research Management Unit, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Sarawak. (2014a),
- D. Nawrocka, T. Parker, JCP, 17, 601–607 (2009)
- E. Perotto, R. Canziani, R. Marchesi, P. Butelli, JCP, 16, 517–530 (2008)
- C. Comoglio, S. Botta, JCP, 20, 92–102 (2012)
- A. Zutshi, A. Sohal, Technovation, 24, 335–357 (2004) [CrossRef]
- C. Joseph, L. Jonathan, E.O. Nichol, Environment Management System Implementation in a Malaysian Local Government: Isomorphism Perspective, a paper presented at the International Conference on Governance, Jakarta, 13 – 14 February 2014. (2014b)
- C. Joseph, SMRJ, 8(.1), 1–13 (2011)
- J. W. Meyer, B. Rowan, TJS, 83(2), 340–363 (1977)
- P. J. DiMaggio, W. W Powell, ASR, 48(2), 147–160 (1983) [CrossRef]
- A. S. Rahaman, S. Lawrence, J. Roper, Crit. Pers. On Acc, 15(1), 35–56 (2004) [CrossRef]
- V. L. Carpenter, E. H. Feroz, AOS, 26 (7 and 8), 565–596 (2001)
- C. Joseph, R. Taplin, SRJ, 8 (3), 363–372 (2012b)
- J. Bebbington, C. Higgins, B. Frame, AAAJ, 2(4), 588–625 (2009)
- J. Mack. The Influences on Queensland Local Government Authorities to Adopt Triple Bottom Line Reporting, Working Paper, Queensland University of Technology, Australia, Brisbane. (2006)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.