SHS Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2017The 17th Annual Conference of the Asian Academic Accounting Association (2016 FourA Conference)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Financial Accounting and Reporting|
|Published online||14 February 2017|
- D. L. Street & N. B. Nichols. LOB and geographic segment disclosures: an analysis of the impact of IAS 14 revised. Journal of International Accounting, and Taxation, 1(2), 91–113. (2002). [Google Scholar]
- E. Micheal, Y.K. Soo & S. David. Security market Effects Associated with SFAS 131: reported Business Segment. Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 18 (4), 323-344. (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Financial Accounting Boards. Statement of Financial Accounting Standards No. 131. Disclosure about Segments of an Enterprise and related Information, Norfolk. (1997). [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Hayes & R. Lundholm. Corporate Disclosure Policy and Analyst Behaviour. The Accounting Review 71, 467–492. (1996). [Google Scholar]
- M. Lucchese & Ferdinando Di Carlo. An analysis of segment disclosure under IFRS 8 and IAS 14R: Evidence from Italian listed companies. World Business Institute Australia, Refereed Paper 108 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Nichols & D.L. Street. The relationship between competition and business segment reporting decisions under the management approach of IAS 14 Revise. Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation; 16, 51–68. (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Veron. EU Adoption of the IFRS 8 Standard on Operating Segments. Note for the ECON Committee of the European Parliament. Bruegel Institute. (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.