SHS Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2017The 17th Annual Conference of the Asian Academic Accounting Association (2016 FourA Conference)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management Accounting and Costing|
|Published online||14 February 2017|
- Adhikari, P. Kuruppu, C. and Matilal, S. Dissemination and institutionalization of public sector accounting reforms in less developed countries: A comparative study of the Nepalese and Sri Lankan central governments, Accounting Forum 37, pp. (2013) 213–230. (2013). [CrossRef]
- Alam, M. Budgetary process in uncertain contexts: a study of state-owned enterprises in Bangladesh, Management Accounting Research, Vol. 8(2), pp. 147–167. (1997). [CrossRef]
- Amans, P., Chapelon, A. M., & Dubus, F. V. Budgeting in institutional complexity: The case of performing arts organizations. Management Accounting Research, 27( ), 47–66. (2015). [CrossRef]
- Andrews, M. Performance Based Budgeting Reforms: Progress, Problems and Pointers, in Anwar Shah (ed) Handbook on Public Sector Performance Reviews, Vol. 1: Ensuring Accountability When There is No Bottom Line. (2003).
- Azmi, A.H., and Mohamed, N. Readiness of Malaysian public sector employees in moving towards accrual accounting for improve accountability: The case of Ministry of Education (MOE), International Conference on Accounting Studies 2014, ICAS 2014, 18-19 August 2014, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. (2014).
- Diamond, J. From Program to Performing Budgeting the Challenge for Emerging Market Economies, IMF Working Paper. (2003).
- Djamhuri, A. A Case Study Of Governmental Accounting And Budgeting Reform At Local Authority In Indonesia: An Institutionalist Perspective, Thesis submitted in fulfillment of the requirements For the degree of Doctor Philosophy, School of Management Universiti Sains Malaysia. (2009).
- Ezzamel, M., Robson, K., & Stapleton, P. The logics of budgeting: Theorization and practice variation in the educational field. Accounting, Organizations and Society, Vol. 37, 281–303. (2012). [CrossRef]
- Thornton, P.H. and Ocasio, W. Institutional Logics, in Royston Greenwood, Christine Oliver, Kerstin Sahlin and Roy Suddaby (eds.) Handbook of Organizational Institutionalism, CA: Sage. (2008).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.