SHS Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2017The 17th Annual Conference of the Asian Academic Accounting Association (2016 FourA Conference)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management Accounting and Costing|
|Published online||14 February 2017|
- Sinar Harian (2016). http://www.sinarharian.com.my/edisi/pahang/lebih-65-peratus-taska-tak-mampu-bayar-gaji-minimum-1.563894. 19 September 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Y. (2016). Urbanization, Inequality, and Poverty in the People’s Republic of China. [Google Scholar]
- The Star Online (2016). http://www.thestar.com.my/metro/views/2016/05/06/minimum-wage-maximum-delay-the-long-overdue-legislation-is-better-late-than-never/ [Google Scholar]
- Malaysia Digest (2016). http://www.malaysiandigest.com/features/610360-new-minimum-wage-of-rm1-000-to-be-enforced-this-july-what-is-the-real-effect.html [Google Scholar]
- The Star Online (2012). Retrieved from www.thestar.com.my. [Google Scholar]
- Riley, R. & Bondibene, R. The impact of the national minimum wage on UK business. National Institute of Economic and Social Research and Centre for Macroeconomics (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Mayneris, F, Poncet, S, Zhang, T., The cleansing effect the of minimum wage: Minimum wage rules, firm dynamics and aggregate productivity in China, CEPII Working Paper 2014-16, Paris, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Bewley, H., Portes, J., Riley, R., Rosazza, B. & Wilkinson, D. Press release: The impact of the national minimum wage on productivity, business performance and employment. National Institute of Economic and Social Research. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Lin, Y., Shang, K., & Li, X. Study on the effect of minimum wage increases in China, Management Science and Engineering, 7(2), 45–49. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Fang, T., & Lin, C. Minimum wages and employment in China. IZA Journal of Labor Policy, 4(1), 1. (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Archive (2011), 50 Years of Research on the Minimum Wage’, Retrieved date Oct 8, 2015from: http://web.archive.org/web/20110629183749/http:/www.house.gov/jec/costgov/regs/minimum/50years.htm [Google Scholar]
- Kugler, A., and M. Kugler. Labor market effects of payroll taxes in developing countries: Evidence from Colombia. Economic Development and Cultural Change, 57(2), 335–358. (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wilson, M. The Negative Effects of Minimum Wage Laws. Cato Institute.(2012). [Google Scholar]
- Sin Chew Jit Poh. Minimum Wage in Thailand caused 110,000 SMEs to close down, 3 May, 20, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- https://www.statistics.gov.my [Google Scholar]
- Burns, P. Entrepreneurship and Small Business: Start-up. Growth and Maturity. Palgrave Macmillan. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- https://www.jkm.gov [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Z., Ribeiro, R., & Warner, M. Comparing child care multipliers in the regional economy: Analysis from 50 states. Linking Economic Development and Child Care Research Project, Cornell Cooperative Extension, Department of City and Regional Planning. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Bretherton, T., Davis, S., & National Centre for Vocational Education Research (NCVER). Interview with Tanya Bretherton on ‘Developing the child care workforce: understanding ‘fight’or ‘flight’amongst workers’. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Garrison, R.H., Noreen, E.W. and Brewer, P.C., Cheng, N.S.,and Yuen, K.C.K. Managerial Accounting: An Asian Perspective, McGraw Hill Education (Asia). (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Mowen, M.M., Hensen, D.R. and Heitger, D.L. Cornerstone of Managerial Accounting (5th Ed.). Cengage Learning. (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.