SHS Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2017The 17th Annual Conference of the Asian Academic Accounting Association (2016 FourA Conference)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility|
|Published online||14 February 2017|
- L. T. De Luca, Propulsion physics (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2009) Carson, E. Factors associated with the development of board sub-committees. Corporate governance, 10(1), 4–18 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission. Enterprise risk management-understanding and communicating risk appetite. New York: COSO. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Fama, E. F., & Jensen, M. C. Separation of ownership and control. Journal of Law and Economics, 26(2), 301–325 (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Federation of European Accountants, Institute of Chartered Accountant Australia and Center for Audit Quality. Global observations on the role of audit committee, a roundtable discussion. New York, Brussels and Hong Kong: FEE. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Liew, C. L., Mat Zain, M., & Jaffar, N. Board of directors and voluntary formation of risk management committee: Malaysia evidence. International Journal on Social Science Economics & Art, 2(2), 67–73 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Security Commission of Malaysia. Malaysian code on corporate governance (Revised 2007). Kuala Lumpur: Malayan Law Journal Sdn Bhd. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Security Commission of Malaysia. Malaysian code on corporate governance (Revised 2012). Kuala Lumpur: Malayan Law Journal Sdn Bhd. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Sekome, N. B., & Lemma, T. T. Determinats of volunatry formation of risk management committees: evidence from an emerging economy. Managerial Auditing Journal, 29(7), 649–671. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Subramaniam, N., McManus, L., & Zhang, J. Corporate governance, firm characteristics and risk management committee formation in Australian companies. Managerial Auditing Journal, 24(4), 316–339 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yatim, P. Audit committee characteristics and risk management of Malaysian listed firms. Malaysian Accounting Review, 8(1), 19–36 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Yatim, P. Board structure and the establishment of a risk management committee by Malaysian listed firms. Journal of Management & Governance, 14(1), 17–36 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.