SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- D.A. Yendovitskiy, D.E. Soboleva, Economic analysis of mergers and acquisitions of enterprises (KNORUS, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Lubatkin, Academy of Management Review, 8(2), 218–225 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Bersenev, S.G. Vazhenin, A.I. Tatarkin, Institutions of economic integration (Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, Yekaterinburg, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Glebova, D.V. Rodnyanskiy, Modern problems of science and education, 1, 284–289 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Tyutyk, Problems of Contemporary Science and Practice. Vernadsky University, 3(13), 241–245 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Karelina, Economy of Region, 4, 54–68 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Polikarpova, Bulletin of USTU, 4, 62–72 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Polikarpova, Vestnik of NMSTU, 3, 73–77 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Kuznetsova, A.V. Kuznetsov, R.F. Turovskiy, A.S. Chetverikova Investment strategies of big business and economy of the regions (Book House Librokom, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Efimova, G.G. Valyayeva, Mathematics application in economic and technical studies, 4, 90–98 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. Changqi, X. Ningling, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2, 6896–6905 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Yan, L. Ming, Energy Procedia, 5, 69–73 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Musatova, The main trends in the development of integration processes in the contemporary world (Novosibirsk State University, Novosibirsk, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dorfman, The Review of Economics and Statistics, 1, 146–149 (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Litvinov, HSE Economic Journal, 2, 226–237 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- S. Calkinst, California Law Review, 71, 402–429 (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Yeliseyeva, I. I. Yegorova, Statistic (TC Velbi, Publishing House Prospect, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Chernykh, Entrepreneurship, 6, 58–62 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Haan, J.E. Sturn, European Journal of Political Economy, 16, 215–241 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Ivanova, Economics and Politics, 6, 31–37 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.