SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- V.I. Belotserkovsky, I.V. Streshinsky, and R.A. Rostislavov, News of the Tula state university. Economic and jurisprudence, 3-1, 236–247 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bolotin, Positioning of industrial enterprises in the investment market (Chelyabinsk, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Gavrilyuk, Instrumenty and evaluation methods of investment appeal of industrial enterprises (Belgorod, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Nikitina, Score of investment appeal of the large Russian companies (Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Polumiskov, Development of economicmathematical model and tools of an assessment of investment appeal of the gold mining enterprise (Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Rostislavov, Score of investment appeal of industrial enterprise for the strategic investor (Tula, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Sizyck, Model and methods of an express assessment of investment appeal of the enterprises (Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Staroverova, Quality. Innovations. Education, 7, 30–36 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Brealey, S.C. Myers, and F. Allen., Principles of corporate finance (McGraw-Hill/Irwin, New York, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- B.D. Jordan, and T.W. Miller, Fundamentals of investments: valuation and management (McGraw- Hill/Irwin, New York, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- U. Sharp, G. Alexander, and D. Bailey. Investments (Moscow, INFRA-M, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Bartova, Impact of potential production on increase of productivity of activity of industrial enterprise (Izhevsk, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Bazhenov, and O.A. Kislitsyna, The Bulletin of the Siberian state space university of the academician M.F. Reshetnev, 3, 176–181 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Blank, Financial risk management (Nick Center, Kiev, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Butrin, Z.S. Gelmanova, and D.L. Yaruchin, Metallurgist, 59, 99–103 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Denisenko, and A.P. Dyachenko, Risk analysis Problems 3, 22–28 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Korotkov, Bulletin of the Southern Russian state technical university (Novocherkassk polytechnical institute). Social and Economic Sciences series 2, 31–38 (2012) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Tafeeva, Score of investment appeal of the enterprise in the conditions of the innovation development (St. Petersburg, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Fishburne, The theory of usefulness for decision making (Science, Moscow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Shapkin and V.A. Shapkin, Economic and financial risks. Assessment, management, portfolio of investments (Dashkov and To, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Shaposhnikov, Development of the complex mechanism of the analysis and assessment of investment appeal of the enterprise (N. Novgorod, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Kuvshinov, A.G. Kalacheva, Algorithm of selection of investment attractive enterprises: Algorithm (South Ural State University (national research University), 50201650127, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Kuvshinov, A.G. Kalacheva, Calculation of an integral indicator of investment appeal of the enterprises: Program (South Ural State University (national research University), 50201650126, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.