SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- T.A. Burtseva, M.L. Khalyavina, Bulletin of the Altai State Agrarian university, 12(122), 173–178 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Burtseva, A.Yu. Marinina, Consumer loyalty on the market of consulting services. Marketing, 1(116), 79–84 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Sinitsyna, I.V. Kultysheva, Modern advertising technologies: theory and practice. Materials of the II Int. scientific-practical conference (part-time), 79–85 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Matyushkin, Perceptual map as a basis of development of brand communication campaign. Advertising: Theory and Practice, 1, 30–36 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Lagodina, Europen Social Science Journal, 7-2(46), 48–54 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Kapustina, E.A. Zhad’ko, Application of perceptual maps-schemes for the comparative ranking of educational institutions. Proceedings of the Ural State Economic University, 6(50), 113–117 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Skorobogatykh, Technique of perceptual mapping. Marketing and Market Research, 5, 2–7 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Naumov, Estimates of positioning brands on perceptual maps. Marketing and Market Research, 6, 530–540 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Dmitriev, Yu. Yu. Dmitrieva, Application of three-dimensional effects to improve pervceptual maps. Interexpo Kye-Siberia, 1(1-2), 121–125 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sozinova, P.A. Kalinin, Marketing competence as a success factor for printing companies. In the world of scientific discovery, 5.8(65), 3084–3097 (2015). DOI: 10.12731/wsd-2015-5.8-21. [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Sozinova, Marketing laws of market development of advertising services. In the world of scientific discovery, 5.2(53), 830–835 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Sozinova, O.V. Fokina, Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences MCSER Publishing, 6, 4 S1, 139–145 (2015). DOI:10.5901/mjss.2015.v6n4s1p. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sozinova, O.V. Fokina, Life Science Journal, 11(7s), 318–321 (2014). http://www.lifesciencesite.com.67. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sozinova, I.V. Androsova, V.L. Аbramov, E.A. Tikhomirov, D.V. Redin, T.L. Oganesyan, International Review Of Management And Marketing, 6(S1), 250–254 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Karanina, I.V. Bykova, N.N. Ilysheva, American Journal of Scientific Research, 1-14, 112–122 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ilysheva, E. Karanina, I. Bykova, Special Issue Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6, 5(S4), 348–355 (2015). DOI: 10.5901/mjss.2015.v6n5s4p348 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sozinova, E.V. Zhelnina, V.V. Prokhorova, M.V. Zelinskaya, I.N. Putilina, International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 6(S1), 52–56 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Novikov, A.I. Pykhtin, M.A. Gureva, A.A. Sozinova, M.P. Prokhorova, International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 6(S1), 126–132 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Saenko, A.A. Sozinova, I.S. Karabulatova, I.V. Akhmetov, O.V. Mamatelashvili, E.E. Pismennaya, International Review Of Management And Marketing, 6(S1), 267–272 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Kataeva, O.V. Fokina, Economics and Management: Problems and Solutions, 2(8), 186–188 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.