SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- T.A. Burtseva, M.L. Khalyavina, Bulletin of the Altai State Agrarian university, 12(122), 173–178 (2014)
- T.A. Burtseva, A.Yu. Marinina, Consumer loyalty on the market of consulting services. Marketing, 1(116), 79–84 (2011)
- O.N. Sinitsyna, I.V. Kultysheva, Modern advertising technologies: theory and practice. Materials of the II Int. scientific-practical conference (part-time), 79–85 (2011)
- V.S. Matyushkin, Perceptual map as a basis of development of brand communication campaign. Advertising: Theory and Practice, 1, 30–36 (2016)
- E.V. Lagodina, Europen Social Science Journal, 7-2(46), 48–54 (2014)
- L.M. Kapustina, E.A. Zhad’ko, Application of perceptual maps-schemes for the comparative ranking of educational institutions. Proceedings of the Ural State Economic University, 6(50), 113–117 (2013)
- I. Skorobogatykh, Technique of perceptual mapping. Marketing and Market Research, 5, 2–7 (2004)
- V.N. Naumov, Estimates of positioning brands on perceptual maps. Marketing and Market Research, 6, 530–540 (2006)
- D.V. Dmitriev, Yu. Yu. Dmitrieva, Application of three-dimensional effects to improve pervceptual maps. Interexpo Kye-Siberia, 1(1-2), 121–125 (2012)
- A.A. Sozinova, P.A. Kalinin, Marketing competence as a success factor for printing companies. In the world of scientific discovery, 5.8(65), 3084–3097 (2015). DOI: 10.12731/wsd-2015-5.8-21.
- A. A. Sozinova, Marketing laws of market development of advertising services. In the world of scientific discovery, 5.2(53), 830–835 (2014)
- A. A. Sozinova, O.V. Fokina, Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences MCSER Publishing, 6, 4 S1, 139–145 (2015). DOI:10.5901/mjss.2015.v6n4s1p.
- A.A. Sozinova, O.V. Fokina, Life Science Journal, 11(7s), 318–321 (2014). http://www.lifesciencesite.com.67.
- A.A. Sozinova, I.V. Androsova, V.L. Аbramov, E.A. Tikhomirov, D.V. Redin, T.L. Oganesyan, International Review Of Management And Marketing, 6(S1), 250–254 (2016)
- E.V. Karanina, I.V. Bykova, N.N. Ilysheva, American Journal of Scientific Research, 1-14, 112–122 (2014)
- N. Ilysheva, E. Karanina, I. Bykova, Special Issue Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6, 5(S4), 348–355 (2015). DOI: 10.5901/mjss.2015.v6n5s4p348
- A.A. Sozinova, E.V. Zhelnina, V.V. Prokhorova, M.V. Zelinskaya, I.N. Putilina, International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 6(S1), 52–56 (2016)
- V.S. Novikov, A.I. Pykhtin, M.A. Gureva, A.A. Sozinova, M.P. Prokhorova, International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 6(S1), 126–132 (2016)
- N.R. Saenko, A.A. Sozinova, I.S. Karabulatova, I.V. Akhmetov, O.V. Mamatelashvili, E.E. Pismennaya, International Review Of Management And Marketing, 6(S1), 267–272 (2016)
- N.N. Kataeva, O.V. Fokina, Economics and Management: Problems and Solutions, 2(8), 186–188 (2016)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.