SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- State strategy of economic security of the Russian Federation Main provisions, 608 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vasenkov, National security: theory, policy, strategy (NPO Module, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- The concept of long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation until 2020, 1662-R (2008) [Google Scholar]
- About bases of state regulation of foreign trade activity, 164-FZ (2003) [Google Scholar]
- The national security strategy of the Russian Federation until 2020, 683 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- On security, 390-FZ (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Glazyev, The Basis of economic security of the country: alternative reformation rate (1997) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Vashchekin, M.I. Dzliev, A.D. Ursul, The Security and sustainable development of Russia (MGUK, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Alimov, Formation of the organizationaleconomic mechanism of management of competitiveness of regions (by example of Central Federal district regions) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Abalkin, QE, 12, 48–59 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- M. Alekperov, BIC, 1 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Vinogradov, The Russian Economy (Yurist, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.