SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- V.M. Voronin, EATP, 18, 46–49 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Golubacka, EM, 12(74), 45–48 (2011) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Parsadanov, V.V. Egorov, Forecasting of the national economy (Higher school, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Doing Business 2013. Smarter Regulation for small and medium size Enterprises (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Gregory, D. Romer, D.N. Weil, QJE, 107(2), 407–437 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.K. Anyigba, Scientific notes of Saint-Petersburg University of management and Economics, 1 (41), 76–84 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. William, PE, 98(5), 893–921 (1990). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- International Monetary Fund. World Economic Outlook: World Economic and Financial surveys (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. King, R. Levine, ME, 32(3), 513–542 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- S. Alvarez, L. Busenitz, M., 27, 755–775 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Antonova, Methods of forecasting socioeconomic processes (ESSTU publisher, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Arzhenovskiy, I.N. Molchanov, Statistical forecasting methods (State economic University, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Miasnikov, Synergetic effects in modern economy: an introduction to the issues (Lenand, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Tikhonov, Methods of forecasting in conditions of the market (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.