SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- ISO 9001:2015. Quality management systems. Requirements [Google Scholar]
- ISO Guide 73:2009. Risk management. Vocabulary [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Okrepilov, Quality management (Science, St. Petersburg, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Leonova, Statistical methods in management of processes: handbook (Printing house of State Economic University, St. Petersburg, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Chernenkii, International Research Journal, 8(50), 1, 92–96 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Ostreikovskii, Theory of dependability: handbook for HEI (High school, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- IEC 60300-3-1:2003. Dependability management – Part 3-1: Application guide – Analysis techniques for dependability – Guide on methodology [Google Scholar]
- IEC 61165:1995. Application of Markov techniques [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Berezhnaia. Mathematic methods in modeling of economic systems: handbook (Finances and Statistica, Moscow,2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Mager, Quality management: handbook (INFRA-M, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 9000:2015. Quality management systems. Fundamentals and vocabulary [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.