SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- А. Marshall, Principles of economics (Publishing house: Progress, Moscow, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Porter, Harvard Business Review, 76(6), 77–90 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Arkin, A.G. Golubev, News of the St. Petersburg state economic university, 58–62 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Babkin, A.O. Novikov, St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University Journal. Economics, 1(235), 9–29 (2016). DOI: 10.5862/JE.235.1. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Badgers, V.S. Kudryashov, Formation of an industrial cluster: theoretical and methodical aspects: monograph (St. Petersburg, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Borodkina, I.E. Risin, Public administration by processes of a clustering of social and economic space of the region: monograph (Publishing house of VGPU, Voronezh, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Vertakova, V.A. Plotnikov, Economy and management, 3(125), 10–18 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Vertakova, Yu.S. Polozhentseva, M.Yu. Hlynin, Technical and technological problems of service, 1(27), 92–99 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Babkin, T. Kudryavtceva, S. Utkina, World Applied Sciences Journal, 28(10), 1408–1413 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.S. Gorelova, News of the St. Petersburg state economic university, 6, 103–105 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Babkin, Cluster structure of an industrial economy (2014): the monograph (St. Petersburg state polytechnical university, St. Petersburg, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Carpenters, P.V. Sergeyev, S.V. Timofeeva, News of Southwest state university. Series: Economy. Sociology. Management, 2, 92–97 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Svetovtseva, Management of formation of an economic kernel of the region (Voronezh, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Babkin, S.V. Zdolnikova, Proceedings of The 28th International Business Information Management Association Conference, 1–11 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Clusters and Regional Specialisation, On Geography, Technology and Networks (Pion, London, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- M. Delgado, M. Porter, S. Stern, Clusters, Convergence, and Economic Performance (Institute for Strategy and Competitiveness, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Babkin, T.J. Kudryavtseva, Modern Applied Science, 9, 1, 109–118 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- А.V. Babkin, Cluster economy and industrial policy: theory and tools: collective monograph (Polytechnic University Publishing, St.Petersburg, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ahuja, C.M. Lampert, Strategic Management Journal, 22, 521–543 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Bell, Strategic Management Journal, 26, 287–295 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.