SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- L.I. Askhatova, A.M. Fatkhiev, L.N. Safiullin, and A.M. Safiullina, Competitive Strategies (Sage Publications, London, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Federal State Statistics Service (Rosstat). http://www.gks.ru [Google Scholar]
- Weber Manfred, Business computing (Оmega-L, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Chetyrkin, Financial mathematics (Delo ANCH, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- William R. Kerr (2010) Journal of Urban Economics, 67, 1, 46–60 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Panskov, Economy Taxes. Right. Finance, 5, 130–138 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Panskov, Economy. Taxes. Right. Finance, 1, 114–120 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.Y. Chugunov, O.M. Zhukevych, Economic Annals-XXI, 1-2(1), 61–64 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.А. Musgrave, P.B. Musgrave, (Public Finance: Theory and Practice, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Balatsky, he Problems of forecasting, 2, 88–105 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Goncharenko, L.M. Arhiptseva, National interests priorities and safety, 6, 21–26 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.А. Mayburov, Finance, 8, 45–49 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Vertakova, V. Plotnikov, Economical chasopis- XXI, 156(1-2), 37–40 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Plotnikov, Y. Vertakova, Proceedings of the 26th International Business Information Management Association Conference - Innovation Management and Sustainable Economic Competitive Advantage: From Regional Development to Global Growth, 3224–3229 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Vertakova, Y. Polozhentseva, M. Klevtsova, Conference on Political Sciences Law, Finance Economics & Tourism, 1, 399–406 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Vertakova, Y. Polozhentseva, M. Klevtsova, E. Leontyev, Innovation management and education excellence vision 2020: from regional development sustainability to global economic growth, I-VI, 1134–1144 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Order Federal tax service, 2011 no. MMV-7-2/336 “On changing the composition and structure of the Handbook the Federal tax service of Russia “the Documents should be retained in electronic storage, as well as documents obtained by the tax authorities in the exercise of tax control” and the order of reference, approved by order FTS of Russia from 2009 and no. MM-7-2/517 [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Egorov, A.V. Babkin, G.S. Kovrov, S.V. Muraveva, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 207, 816–823 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Babkin, V.S. Lipatnikov, S.V. Muraveva, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 207, 749–758 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Babkin, S.V. Zdolnikova, Proceedings of The 28th International Business Information Management Association Conference, 1-11 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.