SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- J.X. Zhan, R. Bolwijn, K. Byun, B. Casella, World Investment Report: Investor nationality: policy challenges (New York, 2016). http://unctad.org/en/PublicationsLibrary/wir2016_en.pdf
- P. Nunnenkamp, J. Spatz, Transnational Corporations, 11, 1–34 (2002)
- A.A. Sultygova, L.G. Popov, Actual problems of humanitarian and natural Sciences, 3, 85–88 (2016)
- E. Aisbett, Bilateral investment treaties and foreign direct investment: Correlation versus causation (University of California, Berkeley, 2007). http://repositories.cdlib.org/are.ucb/1032.
- The Role of International Investment Agreements in Attracting Foreign Direct Investment to Developing Countries materials of conference United Nations Conference on Trade and Development New York and Geneva (2009). http://unctad.org/en/Docs/diaeia20095_en.pdf
- A. Szirmai, Industrialization as an Engine of Growth in Developing Countries (2009). http://www.merit.unu.edu/publications/wppdf/2009/wp2009-010.pdf.
- J. Meckl, Journal of Economics, 77(3), 241–266 (2002) [CrossRef]
- J. Laitner, Review of Economic Studies, 67, 545–5619 (2000) [CrossRef]
- C. Greenhalg, M. Gregory, Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 63, 629–646 (2001) [CrossRef]
- F. Caselli, I.I. Coleman, John Wilbur, A Reinterpretation. Journal of Political Economy, 109(3), 584–616 (2001) [CrossRef]
- E.M. Urkunchiev, Structural shifts in the economy of Kazakhstan: theory, methodology, movement (Turkestan, 2010)
- L.S. Kazinets, Growth and structural change in the economy (Performance planning and review process) (Economy, Moscow, 1981)
- N.P. Perstenyova, Basic Research, 2, 478–82 (2012)
- A. Greenspan, Vital Speeches of the Day, 5(67), 130–4 (2000)
- B. Los, The impact of research and development on economic growth and structural change (Universiteit Twente, 2000)
- I.K. Shevchenko, Y.V. Razvadovskaya, World Applied Sciences Journal, 28(6), 860–5 (2013)
- Y.D. Weissman, V.O. Boos, Regional economy, 4, 208–19 (2013)
- V.A. Bessonov, HSE Economics Journal, 2, 184–219 (2000)
- K. Gatev, Statistical evaluation of the differences between structures. Theoretical and Methodological Problems of Statistics (Statistics, Moscow, 1979)
- V.M. Ryabtsev, G.I. Chudilin, Regional statistics, (Moscow, Finance and Statistics, 2001)
- O.V. Spasskaya, MAX Press, 20–39 (2003)
- L.A. Dedov, V.F. Kapustin, Bulletin of St. Petersburg University, 95–103 (1995)
- E. Oleinik, A. Zakharova, International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues. Special Issue for Fundamental and Applied Research in Economics and Management: New Perspectives, 6(S8), 340–345 (2016)
- E. Oleinik, A. Zakharova, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 9(36), 1–7 (2016). DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i36/102025 [CrossRef]
- R.J. Barro, X. Sala-i-Martin, Economic Growth (The MIT Press, Cambridge, 2003)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.