SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- Contemporary competition, 3, 4–37 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.B. Rubin, Contemporary competition, 3, 38–67 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Mansurov, The perspectives of sience, 2(4), 125–130 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Schastlivov, Contemporary tendencies of economics and management: new vision, 1–2, 210–216 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Belousov, Foreign Marketing, 5 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Tselikova, Bulletin of Moscow University, Economics, 2, 57–67 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Voronov, An Engineer, 3, 32–37 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Fathutdinov, Strategic marketing (Business school Intel-Sintez, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Moiseeva, International marketing (Peter, St. Petersburg, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Shalminova, Innovative business-planning of development in foreground sphere: synopsis (Publishing house of KFEI, Kazan, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Ivanova, The company’s competitiveness assessment (Phenix, Rostov-on-Don, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Artemenko, E.V. Leontyeva, Invest Region, 2, 20–23 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Elin, Baikal research journal, 5, 16 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Voronov, The Engineer, 3 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Kostin, Kh.A. Faskhiev, Foreign and Domestic Marketing, 4 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Krivorotov, Bulletin of Orenburg State University, 8, 112–117 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L.Ya. Avrashkov, G.F. Grafova, A.V. Grafov, Managing of companies’ competitiveness: theory and practice: monograph (Voronezh, Publishing hous of IOTUR, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Voronov, V.V. Krivorotov, Bulletin of USU, 14,5, 717–740 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z.V. Khmelnitskaya, E.V. Kuchina, The increase of productivity and competitiveness of industrial companies: monograph (Publishing house of USEU, Ekaterinburg, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Altmanm, The Journal of Finance, 589–609 (1968) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.