SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- A.L. Shestakov, Standards and Quality, 5, 62–68 (2011)
- T.B. Krasnenko, T.N. Myznikova, Proc. Modern Society: Scholarly View of the Young, 86–90 (2015)
- A.V. Pleshakova, T.N. Myznikova, Proc. Modern Society: Scholarly View of the Young, 96–99 (2015)
- N.A. Saltykov, Bulletin of the Udmurt University: Economics and Law, 2, 64–69 (2012)
- T.O. Tolstykh, Bulletin of Kursk State Agricultural Academy, 1, 61–64 (2011)
- B. Manganelli, P. Morano, F. Tajani, Wseas Transactions on Business and Economics, 11, 683–691 (2014)
- N.M. Salun, Business Inform, 5, 178–181 (2012)
- A.G. Khananaev, A.V.Kovalenko, L.N. Zaikina, Scientific journal of the Kuban State Agrarian University, 70(06), 1–14 (2011)
- G.G. Azgaldov, A.V. Kostin, Economic Strategies, 2, 54–60 (2008)
- P.P. Pereverzev, Proc. Education and Science in Modern Conditions, 208–211 (2015)
- E.A. Korobkova, Advanced High Technologies, 3, 79–80 (2005)
- A.V. Goncharuk, Economic Justification of Evaluation of the Mining Enterprise’s Resource Potential Use (Ph.D. Dissertation). http://www.dissercat.com/content/ekonomicheskoe-obosnovanie-otsenki-ispolzovaniya-resursnogo-potentsiala-gornogo-predpriyatiy#ixzz3zwUcqVxx.
- A.V. Dokuchaev, Mathematical Modeling of Resource Distribution in the Task of Project Management by Means of Stochastic Dynamic Programming (Ph.D. Dissertation, Saratov, 2011)
- O.G. Turovsts, Organizer of Production, 1, 34–40 (2006)
- E.O. Plekhova, Economic Analysis: Theory and Practice, 3, 64–67 (2008)
- T.A. Khudyakova, A.V. Shmidt, Modern Management Technologies, 8(44), 1–6 (2014)
- V.V. Mokeev, E.V. Bunova, N.A. Krepak, Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Computer Technologies, Management and Radio Electronics, 4, 73–81 (2014)
- O.S. Buslaeva, Problems of Modern Economy, 3, 6–24 (2014)
- V.V. Mokeev, Economics and Mathematical Methods, 4, 82–90 (2010)
- I.Ju. Glukhikh, Management Consulting, 3, 185–195 (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.