SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- O.V. Nesmachnyh, V.V. Litovchenko, Basic Research, 9(P.1), 162–165 (2014)
- L.L. Zaushitsyna, L.A. Suvorova, Scientific Review, 6, 255–260 (2014)
- T.V. Tsikhan, Theory and practice of management, 5, 74–81 (2003)
- G.D. Boush, Economic science of modern Russia, 1, 40–49 (2011)
- T.V. Mirolyubova, T.V. Larina, Kovalev, Patterns and factors of the formation and development of regional clusters: a monograph (Perm State Scientific and Research University, Perm, 2013)
- Regional Clusters in Europe: European Commission Report, Observatory of European SMES. Enterprise Publications, 3 (2002)
- PRO INNO Europe paper. The concept of clusters and cluster policies and their role for competitiveness and innovation: main statistical results and lessons learned, 9 (2008). http://www.clusterobservatory.eu.
- The High Level Advisory Group On Clusters: The European Cluster Memorandum. http://www.innoclusters.ru/uploaded/docs/european_cluster_memorandum.pdf.
- V.L. Abashkin, M.Yu. Goland, L.M. Hochberg, Pilot innovative territorial clusters in the Russian Federation (National Research University Higher School of Economics, Moscow, 2013).
- I.V. Pilipenko, Proc. Annual Economic Report in 2008 of All-Russian public organizations “Business Russia”. http://www.rsr-online.ru/doc/norm/222.pdf.
- E. Kutsenko, D. Tyumentseva, Problems of economy, 9, 93–107 (2011)
- V. Abashkin, A. Boyarov, E. Kutsenko, Foresight, 3,6, 16–27 (2012) [CrossRef]
- T.A. Khudyakova, Proc. International Congress on Interdisciplinary Behavior and Social Science 2015, 295–297 (2015)
- T.A. Khudyakova, A.V. Shmidt, Proc. of The 26th International Business Information Management Association Conference, 1612–1616 (2015)
- E.A. Udovik, N.A. Ovcharenko, S.B. Chetyz, Problems of Economics and Law, 1, 134–137 (2012)
- A. Marshall, M. Marshall, The Economics of Industry (Macmillan, London, 1879)
- M. Porter, Economic Development Quarterly, 1, 14, 15–34 (2000) [CrossRef]
- M. Enrghit, U. Staber, N. Shaefer, B. Sharma, Business Networks: Prospects for Regional Development, 190–213 (1996)
- O. Solvell, Clusters-Balancing Evolutionary and Constructive Forces (Ivory Tower Publisher, Stockholm, 2009)
- L.L. Zaushitsyna, The Innovative biotechnological cluster as the basis for achieving the country’s regional potential (using the materials of the Kirov region): a monograph (the Vyatka State University, Kirov, 2015)
- R.A. Schinova, L.A. Suvorova, L.L. Zaushitsyna, The Bulletin of the Ural Federal University, the section of Economics and Management, 14, 3, 457–474 (2015). DOI: 10.15826/vestnik.2015.14.3.027.
- L.L. Zaushitsyna, L.A. Suvorova, T.V. Baibakova, Analysis of the conditions of formation, effective functioning and management of innovative technological clusters of the Kirov region (Kirov, Vyatka State University, 2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.