SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- M. Bradley, A. Desai, E. Han Kim, Journal of financial economics, 21, 1, 3–40 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Hunt, Strategic management journal, 11, 1, 69–77 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Sirower, The synergy trap: how companies lose the acquisition game (The Free Press, USA, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- A. Agrawal, J. Jaffe, Advances in mergers and acquisitions, 1, 7–41 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Ivanov, Economic analysis: theory and practice, 41, 35–59 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Gu, B. Lev, The accounting review, 86, 6, 1995–2022 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Camodeca, A. Almici, M. Bernardi, Problems and perspectives in management, 11, 3, 17–23 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Chen, P.K. Shroff, I. Zhang, Fair value accounting: consequences of booking market-driven goodwill impairment (Working paper, SSRN, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ch.E. Jordan, S.J. Clark, International journal of economics and finance, 7, 9, 159–168 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Alerding, The Excess Earnings Method, A BVR Webinar Handbook (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Ohlson, Contemporary accounting research, 11, 2, 661–687 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- H. Haken, Synergetics: Introduction and Advanced Topics (Springer, Germany, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Damodaran, Investment Valuation (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., USA, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Ivanov, Economic analysis: theory and practice, 41, 60–70 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Saaty, The Analytic Hierarchy Process (McGraw-Hill, USA, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Ivanov, 42, 33–42 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Bekier, A.J. Bogardus, T. Oldham, The McKinsey quarterly, 4, 6–9 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Christofferson, R.S. McNish, D.L. Sias, McKinsey quarterly, 2, 92–99 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Zadeh, Information and control, 8, 3, 338–353 (1965) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Zadeh, Information sciences, 1, 119–249 (1975) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.