SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- M. Bradley, A. Desai, E. Han Kim, Journal of financial economics, 21, 1, 3–40 (1988) [CrossRef]
- J.W. Hunt, Strategic management journal, 11, 1, 69–77 (1990) [CrossRef]
- M.L. Sirower, The synergy trap: how companies lose the acquisition game (The Free Press, USA, 1997)
- A. Agrawal, J. Jaffe, Advances in mergers and acquisitions, 1, 7–41 (2000) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- A.E. Ivanov, Economic analysis: theory and practice, 41, 35–59 (2015)
- F. Gu, B. Lev, The accounting review, 86, 6, 1995–2022 (2011) [CrossRef]
- R. Camodeca, A. Almici, M. Bernardi, Problems and perspectives in management, 11, 3, 17–23 (2013)
- W. Chen, P.K. Shroff, I. Zhang, Fair value accounting: consequences of booking market-driven goodwill impairment (Working paper, SSRN, 2014)
- Ch.E. Jordan, S.J. Clark, International journal of economics and finance, 7, 9, 159–168 (2015)
- R.J. Alerding, The Excess Earnings Method, A BVR Webinar Handbook (2013)
- J.A. Ohlson, Contemporary accounting research, 11, 2, 661–687 (1995) [CrossRef]
- H. Haken, Synergetics: Introduction and Advanced Topics (Springer, Germany, 2011)
- A. Damodaran, Investment Valuation (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., USA, 1996)
- A.E. Ivanov, Economic analysis: theory and practice, 41, 60–70 (2013)
- T.L. Saaty, The Analytic Hierarchy Process (McGraw-Hill, USA, 1980)
- A.E. Ivanov, 42, 33–42 (2012)
- M.M. Bekier, A.J. Bogardus, T. Oldham, The McKinsey quarterly, 4, 6–9 (2001)
- S.A. Christofferson, R.S. McNish, D.L. Sias, McKinsey quarterly, 2, 92–99 (2004)
- L.A. Zadeh, Information and control, 8, 3, 338–353 (1965) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- L.A. Zadeh, Information sciences, 1, 119–249 (1975)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.