SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- A.N. Rakhmangulov, V.V. Baginova, N.A. Osintsev, The world of transport, 3, 108–113 (2010)
- S.N. Kornilov, A.N. Rakhmangulov, A.D. Kolga, Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 1, 115–121 (2014)
- A.N. Rakhmangulov, Methodological fundamentals of the railway and industrial transport technological systems functioning (Moscow, 2013)
- О.V. Fridrihson, S.N. Kornilov, Modern problems of Russian transport complex, 2, 85–92 (2012).
- A.N. Rakhmangulov, N.A. Osintsev, Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 1, 16–20 (2013)
- A.N. Antonov, S.N. Kornilov, Moden problems of Russian transport complex, 1, 95–98 (2011)
- A. Sładkowski, T. Pamuła, Studies in Systems Decision and Control, 32 (2016) [CrossRef]
- A.N. Rakhmangulov, O.A. Kopylova, Economy of region, 2, 254–263 (2014) [CrossRef]
- S.N. Kornilov, V.A. Lukjanov, Proc. Development of mineral deposits, 194–197 (2004) [EDP Sciences]
- S.N. Kornilov, V.A. Lukjanov, Proc. News of the advanced science, 30, 79–85 (2014)
- V.A. Lukjanov, Innovative science, 7, 43–45 (2014).
- A.N. Rakhmangulov, A.D. Kolga, N.A. Osintsev, I.N. Stolpovskikh, and A.V. Sladkowski, Transport Problems, 9, 3 125–132 (2014)
- P.N. Michkurov, A.N. Rakhmangulov, Modern problems of Russian transport complex, 2, 143–152 (2012)
- A. Rakhmangulov, A. Kolga, N. Osintsev, I. Stolpovskikh, A. Sladkowski, Transport Problems, 10, 2, 109–116 (2015) [CrossRef]
- P.A. Kozlov, Transport of Russian Federation, 10, 38–41 (2007)
- S.N. Kornilov, K.M. Varzhina, Modern Problems of Russian Transport Complex, 5, 1, 12–16 (2015)
- K.P. Shenfeld, Е.A. Sotnikov, V.A. Ivnitsky, Vestnik of the Railway Research Institute, 3, 3–7 (2012)
- A. Fugenschuh, H. Homfeld, A. Huck, A. Martin, Z. Yuan, Transportation Science, 42, 1–14
- P. Pellegrini, G. Marli`ere, J. Rodriguez, G. Marliere, Transportation Research Part B, 59, 58–80 [CrossRef]
- T.G. Crainic, G. Laporte, European Journal of Operational Research, 3, 409–438 (1997) [CrossRef]
- A.F. Borodin, E.A. Sotnikov, Railway Transport, 3, 8–19 (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.