SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- A.M. Zevakov, Logistics of material reserves and financial assets (Piter, Saint-Petersburg, 2005)
- K. Lysons, M. Gillingham, Purchasing and supply chain management (Infra-M, Moscow, 2005)
- Michael R. Leenders, Harold E. Fearon, Purchasing and supply management (Victoria plus Ltd, Saint-Petersburg, 2002)
- V.A. Lototsky, A.S. Mandel, Models and methods of supply management (Science, Moscow, 1991)
- S.R. Mikityants, N.N. Goldobina, Application of mathematical methods in supply management (LSEI, Leningrad, 1982)
- G.B. Roubalsky, Probabilistic and computational methods of optimal supply management (Knowledge, Moscow, 1987)
- Oliver W. Wight, Production and inventory management (Progress, Moscow, 1978)
- G. Hadley, Thomson M. Whitin, Analysys of inventory systems (Science - Physmath, Mocsow, 1969)
- N.Sh. Kremer, I.M. Trishin, M.N. Fridman, Operations research in economics: teaching aid for institutes of higher education (Banks and Exchanges, UNITY, Moscow, 1997)
- I.L. Kalihman, M.A. Voitenko, Dynamic programming (Higher school, Moscow, 1979)
- Robert E. Shannon, Systems simulation modelling - arts and science (Mir, Moscow, 1978)
- A. Kofman, Alukha Kh. Khil, Introduction to the theory of fuzzy sets in the management of enterprises (Vusheyshaya shkola, Minsk, 1992)
- A.O. Nedosekin, Methodological basis of financial activities modelling applying fuzzy-multiple descriptions (Saint-Petersburg, 2003)
- L.A. Zadeh, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 1, 1 (1978) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M.I. Raskatova, Bulletin of Chelyabinsk state university. Series: Economics, 5, 119–126 (2007)
- M. Hudec, Proc. Information, Communication and Automation Technologies (ICAT), 1–6 (2015)
- R.J. Almeida, N. Basturk, U. Kaymak, Proc. Computational Intelligence for Financial Engineering & Economics (CIFEr), 497–504 (2014)
- V.P. Meshalkin, A.Y. Belozersky, Transport business in Russia, 2, 189–191 (2011)
- J. Grable, R.H. Lytton, Financial Services Rewiew, 8, 163–181 (1999) [CrossRef]
- A.O. Nedosekin, Audit and finfncial analysys, 2, 138–161 (2000).
- S.V. Matsievsky, Fuzzy set: a teaching aid (KSU, Kaliningrad, 2004)
- A.N. Borisov, O.A. Kroumberg, I.P. Fedorov, Decision-making on the basis of fuzzy models: examples of application (Zinatie, Riga, 1990)
- P. Jackson, Introduction to expert systems (Publishing house “Wiliams”, Moscow, 2001)
- L.G. Evlanov, V.A. Koutouzov, Expert judgements in management (Econoimics, Moscow, 1978)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.