SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- A.M. Zevakov, Logistics of material reserves and financial assets (Piter, Saint-Petersburg, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- K. Lysons, M. Gillingham, Purchasing and supply chain management (Infra-M, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Michael R. Leenders, Harold E. Fearon, Purchasing and supply management (Victoria plus Ltd, Saint-Petersburg, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Lototsky, A.S. Mandel, Models and methods of supply management (Science, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Mikityants, N.N. Goldobina, Application of mathematical methods in supply management (LSEI, Leningrad, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Roubalsky, Probabilistic and computational methods of optimal supply management (Knowledge, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- Oliver W. Wight, Production and inventory management (Progress, Moscow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- G. Hadley, Thomson M. Whitin, Analysys of inventory systems (Science - Physmath, Mocsow, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- N.Sh. Kremer, I.M. Trishin, M.N. Fridman, Operations research in economics: teaching aid for institutes of higher education (Banks and Exchanges, UNITY, Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Kalihman, M.A. Voitenko, Dynamic programming (Higher school, Moscow, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- Robert E. Shannon, Systems simulation modelling - arts and science (Mir, Moscow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kofman, Alukha Kh. Khil, Introduction to the theory of fuzzy sets in the management of enterprises (Vusheyshaya shkola, Minsk, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Nedosekin, Methodological basis of financial activities modelling applying fuzzy-multiple descriptions (Saint-Petersburg, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Zadeh, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 1, 1 (1978) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Raskatova, Bulletin of Chelyabinsk state university. Series: Economics, 5, 119–126 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hudec, Proc. Information, Communication and Automation Technologies (ICAT), 1–6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Almeida, N. Basturk, U. Kaymak, Proc. Computational Intelligence for Financial Engineering & Economics (CIFEr), 497–504 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Meshalkin, A.Y. Belozersky, Transport business in Russia, 2, 189–191 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Grable, R.H. Lytton, Financial Services Rewiew, 8, 163–181 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Nedosekin, Audit and finfncial analysys, 2, 138–161 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Matsievsky, Fuzzy set: a teaching aid (KSU, Kaliningrad, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Borisov, O.A. Kroumberg, I.P. Fedorov, Decision-making on the basis of fuzzy models: examples of application (Zinatie, Riga, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jackson, Introduction to expert systems (Publishing house “Wiliams”, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Evlanov, V.A. Koutouzov, Expert judgements in management (Econoimics, Moscow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.