SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- R.S. Kaplan, D.P. Norton, The balanced scorecard: translating strategy into action (Olimp-Biznes, Moscow, 2006)
- R.S. Kaplan, S.R. Anderson, Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing: a simpler and more power-ful path to higher profits (Harvard Business School Publishing Corporation, Boston, 2007)
- M. Gavrikov, Corporate Financial Management, 01(13), 37 (2006)
- V.G. Kandalintsev, Innovation business: use of balanced scorecard (Delo ANH, Moscow, 2010)
- V.G. Kandalintsev, Balanced management of enterprise (Knorus, Moscow, 2006)
- S.I. Krylov, 21(420), 2–14 (2015)
- T.V. Logvinova, Financial management, 1, 20–24 (2007)
- L. Mullagildina, in Proc. Information technologies in science, management, social sphere and medicine, 273–276 (2015)
- O. Nils-Göran, J. Roy, M. Wetter, Performance Drivers. A Practical Guide to Using the Balanced Scorecard (Vil’yams, Moscow, 2006)
- M.G. Radchenko, E.Yu. Khrustaleva, 1C:Enterpise 8.2. Developer’s practical manual. Examples and standard techniques (1C-Pablishing, Moscow, 2009)
- O.A. Romanenko, Economics and enterprise, 113(52-3), 772–776 (2014)
- N.O. Rukhlyada, Theoretical and applied aspects of modern science, 137–142 (2015)
- R. Rumelt, Good Strategy. Bad Strategy. The difference and Why it Matters (London, 2012)
- N.A. Ryazantseva, D.N. Ryazantsev, 1C:Enterprise 8.0. Management of manufacturing enterprise (BHV-Peterburg, St. Petersburg, 2006)
- P. Khorvart, Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Management, 4, 13–22 (2000)
- Horvath & Partners, Balanced Scorecard umsetzen (Al’pina Pablisher, Moscow, 2008)
- P. Khorvart, Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Management, 13–22 (2000)
- A.A. Tsupko, A Series Economy, Finance and Production Management, 2, 61–66 (2011) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- V.A. Shchelkova, S.G. Shchelkova, Proc. of the III International Scientific Conference, 223–225 (2014)
- P.R. Niven, Balanced Scorecard Step-by-Step: Maximizing Performance and Maintaining Results (Hoboken, 2006)
- V. Biryukov, Using the Balanced Scorecard in Controlling by the Example of the Polygraph Industry (Moscow, 2010)
- L.R. Batukova, G.Y. Belyakova, Fundamental research, 2-21, 4705–4709 (2015)
- A.V. Krasnikova, Ekonominfo, 23, 43–47 (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.