SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- R.S. Kaplan, D.P. Norton, The balanced scorecard: translating strategy into action (Olimp-Biznes, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Kaplan, S.R. Anderson, Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing: a simpler and more power-ful path to higher profits (Harvard Business School Publishing Corporation, Boston, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gavrikov, Corporate Financial Management, 01(13), 37 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Kandalintsev, Innovation business: use of balanced scorecard (Delo ANH, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Kandalintsev, Balanced management of enterprise (Knorus, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Krylov, 21(420), 2–14 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Logvinova, Financial management, 1, 20–24 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Mullagildina, in Proc. Information technologies in science, management, social sphere and medicine, 273–276 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. Nils-Göran, J. Roy, M. Wetter, Performance Drivers. A Practical Guide to Using the Balanced Scorecard (Vil’yams, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Radchenko, E.Yu. Khrustaleva, 1C:Enterpise 8.2. Developer’s practical manual. Examples and standard techniques (1C-Pablishing, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Romanenko, Economics and enterprise, 113(52-3), 772–776 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.O. Rukhlyada, Theoretical and applied aspects of modern science, 137–142 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Rumelt, Good Strategy. Bad Strategy. The difference and Why it Matters (London, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Ryazantseva, D.N. Ryazantsev, 1C:Enterprise 8.0. Management of manufacturing enterprise (BHV-Peterburg, St. Petersburg, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- P. Khorvart, Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Management, 4, 13–22 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Horvath & Partners, Balanced Scorecard umsetzen (Al’pina Pablisher, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. Khorvart, Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Management, 13–22 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Tsupko, A Series Economy, Finance and Production Management, 2, 61–66 (2011) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shchelkova, S.G. Shchelkova, Proc. of the III International Scientific Conference, 223–225 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Niven, Balanced Scorecard Step-by-Step: Maximizing Performance and Maintaining Results (Hoboken, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V. Biryukov, Using the Balanced Scorecard in Controlling by the Example of the Polygraph Industry (Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Batukova, G.Y. Belyakova, Fundamental research, 2-21, 4705–4709 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Krasnikova, Ekonominfo, 23, 43–47 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.