SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- А.Е. Altunin, М.V. Semukhin, Models and Algorithms of Decision Taking in Fuzzy Conditions: monograph (Publishing house of Tyumen State University, Tyumen, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- G.М. Greyz, Bulletin of the South Ural State University, Series: Economics and Management, 8, 3, 121–127 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.М. Greyz, V.М. Katochkov, V.V. Volozhanin, Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Economics and Management, 8, 3, 128–135 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.А. Gusev, I.М. Smirnova, Automatics and Telemechanics, 5, 66–85 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- L.А. Zadeh, Definition of Linguistic Variable and its Application to Making of Approximate Solutions (Mir, Мoscow, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- L.А. Zadeh, Fuzzy Sets and their Application in Image Recognition and Cluster Analysis, Classification and Cluster: collection (Mir, Мoscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- А. Kaufman, Introduction to the Theory of Fuzzy Sets (Radio and Communication, Мoscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- B.L Kuchin, А.Е. Altunin, Gas Supply System Management in Complicated Operating Conditions (Nedra, Мoscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Mirotin, I.E. Tashbaev, System Analysis in Logistics (Ekzamen, Мoscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- S.А. Orlovskiy, Problems of Decision Taking at Fuzzy Initial Information (Nauka, Мoscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- М.V. Semukhin, Fuzzy Set Theory. Study guide (Tyumen State University, Tyumen, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Ukhobotov, Selected Chapters of the Fuzzy Set Theory: manual (Publishing house of Chelyabinsk State University, Chelyabinsk, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Bellman, M. Gierts, Inform. Sci., 5, 2, 149–156 (1973) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S.L. Chang, Kybernetes, 6, 203–208 (1977) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Dubois, Prade Fuzzy Sets and Systems: Theory and Applications (Acad. Press, New York, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- W.Y. Kickert, Automatica, 12, 4, 301–308 (1976) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Tanaka, K. Asai, IEEE Trans. Syst. Maan and Cybern, 2, 325–328 (1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Urban, V. Hansel, Proc. Fuzzy inf., Marseille, 313–320 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Yager, J. of Cybern, 10, 1–18 (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Zadeh, Information and Control, 8, 3, 338–353 (1965) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.