SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- M. Polikarpova, Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 3, 95–102 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Polikarpova, Risk analysis and the effectiveness of mergers and acquisitions of Russian companies (Moscow, NPO MAX Group, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Gryaznova. M.A. Fedotova, Business valuation textbook. second edition (Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Fishmen, Sh. Pratt, K. Griffit, K. Uilson, Guide to Business Valuations (Kwinto-Consulting, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. Popkov, E. Yevstafyeva, Business Valuation. Diagrams and tables: Textbook (Piter, Saint Petersburg, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Damodaran, Valuation of assets (Potpourri, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Chebotarev, Valuation of Enterprise (Dashkov and Co., Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. Maslenkova, Valuation of Enterprise (Business) (KnoRus, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. Evans, D. Bishop, Assessment of companies in mergers and acquisitions: the creation of value in private companies (Alpina Pablishar, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Valyuh, B. Gadzhimet, E. Hours, Energy - XXI century, 3(65), 70–79 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Aivazian, I. Enyukov, L. Meshalkin, Applied Statistics. Dependency Research (Finance and Statistics, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- S. Aivazian, V. Mkhitaryan, Applied Statistics and Econometrics fundamentals. Volume 1: Theory of Probability and Statistics, specialty Applied (UNITY-DANA, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- I. Eliseeva, Statistics (Yurayt Publishing, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gmurman, Theory of Probability and Mathematical Statistics (Higher School, Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kremer, Probability theory and mathematical statistics (Unity, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V. Mkhitarian, Data analysis (Yurayt Publishing, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sazhin, N. Rodionov, Statistical methods for research on the socio-economic processes (Saransk, Publisher Mordovia University, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- E. Khrustalev, O. Khrustalev, The economic analysis: theory and practice, 45, 11–16 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines on the business valuation using the Ohlson model and the Black-Scholes model (International Academy of Valuation and Consulting, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ansoff, The new corporate strategy (Piterka, St. Petersburg, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- P. Fishburn, Utility theory for decision (Science, Moscow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.