SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- E. Campbell, K. Summers, Lachs strategic synergies (Peter, St. Petersburg, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Polikarpova, Risk analysis and the effectiveness of mergers and acquisitions of Russian companies (NPO MAX Group, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Mkhitarian, M. Polikarpova, Problems of the theory and practice of management, 2, 114–123 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Lapshin, A. Khachaturov, Management in Russia and Abroad, 2, 21–30 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- E. Khrustalev, O. Khrustalev, The economic analysis: theory and practice, 45, 11–16 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- T. Rubinshtein, Russian Journal of Non-Ferrous Metals, 6, 516–518 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Shannon, Systems simulation. The art and science (Mir, Moscow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- R. Barlow, F. Proschan, Mathematical theory of reliability (SIAM, 1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Brownlee, Statistical theory and methodology in science and engineering (Wiley, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kremer, Probability theory and mathematical statistics (Unity, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kremer, Mathematical statistics (Economic Education, Moscow, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- I. Eliseeva, Statistics (Yurayt Publishing, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Mkhitarian, Data analysis (Yurayt Publishing, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sazhin, N. Rodionov, Statistical methods for research on the socio-economic processes (Publisher Mordovia University, Saransk, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- S. Aivazian, V. Mkhitaryan, Applied Statistics and Econometrics fundamentals. Volume 1: Theory of Probability and Statistics, specialty Applied (UNITY-DANA, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. Aivazian, I. Enyukov, L. Meshalkin, Applied Statistics. Dependency Research (Finance and Statistics, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- E. Wentzel, L. Ovcharov, The theory of stochastic processes and its engineering applications (Nauka, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- E. Wentzel, L. Ovcharov, Theory of Probability and its engineering applications (Nauka, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- E. Chetyrkin, I. Kalikhman, Probability and Stick styles (Finance and Statistics, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gmurman, Theory of Probability and Mathematical Statistics (Higher School, Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.