SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- K. Aksyonov, E. Bykov, O. Aksyonova, Proc. Intelligent Systems Modelling & Simulation (ISMS), 310–314 (2013)
- K. Kim, J. Walewski, Y. Cho, J. Manage. Eng., (2015). 10.1061/(ASCE)ME.1943–5479.0000374, 04015038.
- U. Klanšek, J. Constr. Eng. Manage., (2015). 10.1061/(ASCE)CO.1943–7862.0001074, 04015088.
- N.N. Moiseev, Mathematics set up an experiment (Nauka, Moscow, 1970)
- G. Ma, A. Wang, N. Li, L. Gu, Q. Ai, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 140(12), 04014055 (2014)
- J.T. O’Connor, W.J. O’Brien, J. Ouk Choi, Practice Periodical on Structural Design and Construction, 04015014 (2015)
- E.H. Oh, N. Naderpa-jouh, M. Hastak, S. Gokhale, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 142(2), 04015067 (2015) [CrossRef]
- M.F.F. Siu, M. Lu, S. AbouRizk, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 142(1), 04015048 (2015) [CrossRef]
- Y. Gajpal, A. Elazouni, Construction Management and Economics, 33(7), 531–553 (2015) [CrossRef]
- A. Francis, Procedia Engineering, 123, 162–168 (2015) [CrossRef]
- T. Horenburg, W.A. Günthner, Computing in Civil Engineering, (2013)
- S.M. Chen, P.H. Chen, L.M. Chang, Automation in construction, 21, 99–113 (2012) [CrossRef]
- O. Salem, S. Mohanty, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 134(7), 501–508 (2008) [CrossRef]
- A. Baldwin, D. Bordoli, Handbook for construction planning and scheduling (John Wiley & Sons, 2014) [CrossRef]
- L.G. Golub, E.N. Lyashchenko, MIS of a construction trust (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1976)
- V.I. Varapaev, Models and methods of scheduling in construction management automated systems (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1975)
- K.A. Antanavichyus, Multilevel stochastic simulation of industry splanned solutions (Vilnius, Mokslas, 1977)
- K.A. Antanavichyus, Designing and optimization in construction management (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1979)
- E.V. Gusev, Technological designing and balanced planning of BAW (RIK “Redaktor”, Chelyabinsk, 1990)
- A.A. Gusakov, Organizational and technological reliability of construction operations (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1974)
- P. Lorterapong, M. Ussavadilokrit, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 139(4), 414–422 (2012) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.