SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- A. Aroshidze, Economic Sciences, 6, 115, 30–34 (2014)
- A. Babich, Bulletin of the Samara State University of Economics, 7(45), 10–15 (2008)
- V. Bor, Improving stability and effectiveness management in small service businesses (2009)
- A. Duraeva, Students’ scientific forum. http://www.scienceforum.ru/2014/570/4201.
- N. Homyachenkova, Bulletin of the Tver State University. Series: Applied Mathematics, 4(37), 81–96 (2010)
- A. Ilicheva, Developing the mechanism for evaluating sustainable development of regional industrial complex (Moscow, 2014)
- L. Irkhina, Methodical aspects for assessing the economic stability of industrial enterprises performance (2007)
- E. Kazyuka, Bulletin of ISEA, 4(60), 89–92 (2008)
- A. Kanunnikov, Bulletin of OrelGIET, 1(19), 121–126 (2012)
- N. Katkova, E. Matushevskaya, BIZNES ІNFORM, 1, 252–257 (2015)
- V. Kozlov, L. Danchenok, Problems in managing the stability development and business performance, Monography (MESI, Moscow, 2012)
- M. Makova, Bulletin of VEGU, 4(60), 53–60 (2012)
- M. Makova, G. Husnullina, Improving economic sustainability based on the resource provision optimization (BashGAU Publishing House, Ufa, 2007)
- E. Nekrasova, Developing the effective development system of the enterprise (Publishing House of the Institute of Economics and Management of the Udmurt State University, Izhevsk, 2004)
- P. Nefedov, Formation of the enterprise for sustainable development mechanism (2010)
- J. Persky, V. Lepihin, E. Semenova, Bulletin of Perm University. Series: Economics, 1(24), 103–110 (2015)
- E. Slabinsky, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. http://dspace.nbuv.gov.ua/bitstream/handle/123456789/4403/st_26_23.pdf?sequence=1.
- V. Strokov, Engineering magazine: Science nd Innovations, 11, 11, 199–211 (2012)
- Y. Suleymanova, Management Issues, 2(19), 224–229 (2012)
- T.A. Khudyakova, Proc. of the International Congress on Interdisciplinary Behavior and Social Science, 292–294 (2015)
- T.A. Khudyakova, Proceedings of the International Congress on Interdisciplinary Behavior and Social Science, 295–297 (2015)
- B. Schurov, M. Dmitriev, Humanitarian, socio-economic and social sciences, (2015). http://www.online-science.ru/m/products/economi_sciense/gid2918/pg0/
- E. Wetzel, Probability Theory (Nauka, Moscow, 1969)
- D. Yunusova, Organizational and economic mechanism to increase the economic stability of an industrial enterprise (based on the Republic Dagestan example) (Makhachkala, 2009)
- T.A. Khudyakova, Actual problems of economics, 12, 444–450 (2015)
- O. Zaitcev, Papers of Russian Scientific and Practical Congress: Problems of Economics and Statistics at the national and regional scales, (2006)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.