SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- S.Ya. Yusupova, Theory and practice of implementing controlling system in the information society (Moscow, 2008)
- N.S. Necheukhina, Accounting events modeling within the system of controlling in industrial enterprises (Izhevsk, 2010)
- S. Falco, K. Russell, L. Levin, http://www.cfin.ru/management/controlling/controlling.shtml.
- O.V. Suzeva, Organisational and methodical support of controlling formation and development in industrial organizations (Moscow, 2010)
- The information bulletin, 5, 6–9 (2006)
- The Pricewaterhouse Cooper’s bulletin, 2 (2002)
- D.A. Yunusova, Organizational and economic mechanism of increasing economic stability of industrial enterprise (on the Republic Dagestan example) (2009)
- Materials of Analytical Department of the State Duma of the Russian Federation for control and financial monitoring, 23–69 (2004)
- A.N. Asaul, M.K. Starovoytov, R.A. Faltinskiy, Cost Management in construction (St. Petersburg, 2009)
- E.A. Borgardt, V.M. Nosova, Bulletin of VSU. Series: Economics and management, 1, 108–119 (2014)
- K.A. Sakhovskaya, N.A. Tsaplina, Modern trends in economics and management, 24, 54–58 (2014)
- T. Hubert, S.G. Falco, Controlling, 55, 3–9 (2015)
- A. Aroshidze, Economic Sciences, 6, 115, 30–34 (2014)
- A. Babich, Bulletin of the Samara State University of Economics, 7(45), 10–15 (2008)
- V. Bor, Improving stability and effectiveness management in small service businesses (2009)
- N. Homyachenkova, Bulletin of the Tver State University. Series: Applied Mathematics, 4(37), 81–96 (2010)
- A. Ilicheva, Developing the mechanism for evaluating sustainable development of regional industrial complex (Moscow, 2014)
- L. Irkhina, Methodical aspects for assessing the economic stability of industrial enterprises performance (2007)
- E. Kazyuka, Bulletin of ISEA, 4(60), 89–92 (2008)
- A. Kanunnikov, Bulletin of OrelGIET, 1(19), 121–126 (2012)
- N. Katkova, E. Matushevskaya, BIZNES ІNFORM, 1, 252–257 (2015)
- V. Kozlov, L. Danchenok, Problems in managing the stability development and business performance, (MESI, Moscow, 2012)
- M. Makova, Bulletin of VEGU, 4(60), 53–60 (2012)
- M. Makova, G. Husnullina, Improving economic sustainability based on the resource provision optimization, (BashGAU Publishing House, Ufa, 2007)
- E. Nekrasova, Developing the effective development system of the enterprise (Izhevsk, 2004)
- P. Nefedov, Formation of the enterprise for sustainable development mechanism (2010)
- J. Persky, V. Lepihin, E. Semenova, Bulletin of Perm University. Series: Economics, 1(24), 103–110 (2015)
- E. Slabinsky, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. http://dspace.nbuv.gov.ua/bitstream/handle/123456789/4403/st_26_23.pdf?sequence=1.
- V. Strokov, Engineering magazine: Science and Innovations, 11, 11, 199–211 (2012)
- Y. Suleymanova, Management Issues, 2(19), 224–229 (2012)
- T.A. Khudyakova, A.V. Shmidt, Proc. of The 26th International Business Information Management Association Conference, 1626–1634 (2015)
- T.A. Khudyakova, Actual problems of economics, 12, 444–450 (2015)
- B. Schurov, M. Dmitriev, Humanitarian, socio-economic and social sciences, (2015). http://www.online-science.ru/m/products/economi_sciense/gid2918/pg0/
- E. Wetzel, Probability Theory (Nauka, Moscow, 1969)
- D. Yunusova, Organizational and economic mechanism to increase the economic stability of an industrial enterprise (based on the Republic Dagestan example) (Makhachkala, 2009)
- O. Zaitcev, Proc. Papers of Russian Scientific and Practical Congress: Problems of Economics and Statistics at the national and regional scales (2006)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.