SHS Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2017The 2016 4th International Conference on Governance and Accountability (2016 ICGA)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- Alazzani, A. & Wan-Hussin, W. N. (2013). Global Reporting Initiative’s environmental reporting: A study of oil and gas companies. Ecological indicators, 32, 19–24. [CrossRef]
- Braadbaart, O. & Braadbaart, F. (1997). Policing the urban pumping race: Industrial groundwater overexploitation in Indonesia. World Development, 25 (2), 199–210. [CrossRef]
- CDP (2015). 2015 Water Information Request. Retrieved from https://www.cdp.net/CDP%20Questionaire%20Documents/CDP-Water-Information-request-2015.pdf
- Ceres (2011). The Ceres Aqua Gauge: A framework for 21st century water risk management. Retrieved from https://www.ceres.org/resources/reports/aqua-gauge
- Clarkson, P. M., Li, Y., Richardson, G. D., & Vasvari, F. P. (2008). Revisiting the relation between environmental performance and environmental disclosure: An empirical analysis. Accounting, Organizations and Society, 33, 303–327. [CrossRef]
- de Loë, R. C., Murray, D., & Brisbois, M. C. (2016). Perspectives of natural resource sector firms on collaborative approaches to governance for water. Journal of Cleaner Production, 135, 1117–1128. [CrossRef]
- Dumay, J., Guthrie, J., & Farneti, F. (2010). GRI sustainability reporting guidelines for public and third sector organizations: A critical review. Public Management Review, 12 (4), 531–548. [CrossRef]
- GRI. (2013). G4 Sustainability reporting guidelines. Amsterdam, Netherlands: Global Reporting Initiative. Retrieved from https://www.globalreporting.org/standards/g4/Pages/default.aspx
- Mohamad, J. M., Firuza-Begham & Wan-Sobri, W. M. A. (2008). Water governance in Peninsular Malaysia: Strategies for reform.”. In International Sustainable Development Research Conference. Hong Kong, pp. 1–10.
- Mohamed, A.F., Wan Yaacob, W. Z., Taha, M.R., & Samsudin, A.R. (2009). Groundwater and soil vulnerability in the Langat basin Malaysia. European Journal of Scientific Research, 27 (4), 628–635.
- Mohd. Remali, A. R., Husin, N. M., Mohd. Ali, I., & Alrazi, B. (2016). An exploratory study on water reporting among top Malaysian public listed companies. Procedia Economics and Finance, 35, 64–73. [CrossRef]
- Montgomery, J., Xu, W., Bjornlund, H., & Edwards, J. (2016). A table for five: Stakeholder perceptions of water governance in Alberta. Agricultural Water Management, 174, 11–21. [CrossRef]
- Saimy, I. S., & Yusof, N. A. M. (2013). The need for better water policy and governance in Malaysia. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 81, 371–375. [Type here] [CrossRef]
- Shah, T., Burke J. & Villholth, K. (2009). Groundwater: A water assessment of scale and significance. Proceedings of the Groundwater Management in Malaysia Status and Challenges, Putrajaya, 25-26 March, 15–47.
- Van Staden, C. J., & Hooks, J. (2007). A comprehensive comparison of corporate environmental reporting and responsiveness. The British Accounting Review, 39, 197–210. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.