SHS Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2017The 2016 4th International Conference on Governance and Accountability (2016 ICGA)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- Dendena, B., & Corsi, S. (2015). The Environmental and Social Impact Assessment: a further step towards an integrated assessment process. Journal of Cleaner Production, 108, 965–977. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Haslinda, A., & Fuong, C. C. (2010). The implementation of ISO 14001 environmental management system in manufacturing firms in Malaysia. Asian Social Science, 6(3), 100. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hillary, R. (1998). Environmental auditing: concepts, methods and developments. International Journal of Auditing, 2(1), 71–85. [Google Scholar]
- Mustafa, M. (2011). The Environmental Quality Act 1974: A significant legal instrument for implementing environmental policy directives of Malaysia. IIUM Law Journal, 19(1), 1. [Google Scholar]
- Pavlickova, K., & Vyskupova, M. (2015). A method proposal for cumulative environmental impact assessment based on the landscape vulnerability evaluation. Environmental Impact Assessment Review, 50, 74–84. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rozema, J. G., & Bond, A. J. (2015). Framing effectiveness in impact assessment: Discourse accommodation in controversial infrastructure development. Environmental Impact Assessment Review, 50, 66–73. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Soria-Lara, J. A., Bertolini, L., & te Brömmelstroet, M. (2015). Environmental impact assessment in urban transport planning: Exploring process-related barriers in Spanish practice. Environmental Impact Assessment Review, 50, 95–104. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stanwick, P. A., & Stanwick, S. D. (2001). Cut your risks with environmental auditing. Journal of Corporate Accounting & Finance, 12(4), 11–14. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wessels, J.-A., Retief, F., & Morrison-Saunders, A. (2015). Appraising the value of independent EIA follow-up verifiers. Environmental Impact Assessment Review, 50, 178–189. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yusoff, H. N. (2013). Understanding environmental audit in the public sector: Malaysian perspective. Jurnal Teknologi, 62(1). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.