SHS Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2017The 2016 4th International Conference on Governance and Accountability (2016 ICGA)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- AAOIFI. (2004). Accounting, Auditing and Governance Standards for Islamic Financial Institutions: Accounting and Auditing Organization for Islamic Financial Institutions Bahrain. [Google Scholar]
- Haniffa, R. (2010). Auditing Islamic financial institutions. Islamic Finance: Instruments and Markets (QFinance), Bloomsbury, London. [Google Scholar]
- Kasim, N., Ibrahim, M., Hameed, S., & Sulaiman, M. (2009). Shariah auditing in Islamic financial institutions: exploring the gap between the” desirable” and the” actual”. Global Economy & finance journal, 2(2), 127–137. [Google Scholar]
- Kassim, N. (2009). Dynamics of Shariah Auditing in Islamic Institutions: a study of the Malaysian Islamic financial sector. Unpublished thesis, International Islamic University Malaysia. [Google Scholar]
- Mohammed Sarea, A., & Mohd Hanefah, M. (2013). The need of accounting standards for Islamic financial institutions: evidence from AAOIFI. Journal of Islamic Accounting and Business Research, 4(1), 64–76. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rahman, A. R. A. (2008). Shari’ah audit for Islamic financial services: the needs and challenges. Paper presented at the ISRA Islamic Finance Seminar. [Google Scholar]
- Yaacob, H. (2012). Issues and challenges of shari’ah audit in Islamic financial institutions: a contemporary view. Paper presented at the Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Business and Economics Research. [Google Scholar]
- Yaacob, H., & Donglah, N. K. (2012). Shari’ah Audit in Islamic Financial Institutions: The Postgraduates’ Perspective. International Journal of Economics and Finance, 4(12), 224. [Google Scholar]
- Yahya, Y., & Mahzan, N. (2012). The role of internal auditing in ensuring governance in Islamic financial institution (IFI). Paper presented at the 3rd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (3rd ICBER 2012), Bandung, Indonesia. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.