SHS Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2017The 2016 4th International Conference on Governance and Accountability (2016 ICGA)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- Brennan, N. and Kelly, J. (2007). A Study of Whistleblowing among Trainee Auditors. The British Accounting Review, Vol. 39, pp. 61 – 87 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Eaton, T. V. and Akers, M. D. (2007). Whistleblowing and Good Governance. The CPA Journal, June 2007, Vol. 77, pp. 66 – 71 [Google Scholar]
- Francis, R.D., Armstrong, A. F. and Foxley, I. (2015). Whistleblowing: A Three Part View. Journal of Financial Crime, Vol. 22, Issue 2, pp. - [Google Scholar]
- Hazlina, S. M. N. A. (2011). Whistleblowing and Corporate Social Responsibility. SEGi Review, Vol. 4, No. 2 pp 58 – 66 [Google Scholar]
- Lewis, D. (2015). Is a public interest test for workplace whistleblowing in society’s interest? International Journal of Law and Management, Vol. 57, No. 2, pp. 144 – 158 [Google Scholar]
- Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (2014) website retrieved on 10th May 2015 from http://www.sprm.gov.my/index.php/en/ [Google Scholar]
- Near, J. P. and Miceli, M. P. (1985). Organisational Dissidence: The Case of Whistleblowing. Journal of Business Ethics, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp 1–16 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nur Barizah, A. B., Suhaiza, I. and Suaniza, M. (2008). Ethics of Future Accounting Professionals: Evidence from Malaysia. Journal of Financial Reporting and Accounting, Vol. 6, pp 21 – 23 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O’Leary, C. and Cotter, D. (2000). The Ethics of Final Year Accountancy Students: An International Comparison.d Management Auditing Journal, 15(3), pp. 108–115 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rafik, E. (2008). Auditing Students’ Professional Commitment and Anticipatory Socialization and their Relationship to Whistleblowing. Managerial Auditing Journal, Vol. 23, Issue 3, pp 283 – 294 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rozaiha, A. M., Nafsiah, M., Azizah, A. and Zanariah, M. (2010). An Exploratory Study on the Possibility of Misappropriation of Assets occurring in a Local Authority. International Conference on Science and Social Research (CSSR) 2010, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia [Google Scholar]
- Soni, F., Maroun, W. and Padia, N. (2015). Perceptions of Justice as a Catalyst for Whistle-blowing by Trainee Auditors in South Africa. Meditari Accountancy Research. Vol. 23, No. 1, pp 118–140 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tan, P. M. and Ong, S. F. (2011). Comparative Analysis of Whistleblower Protection Legislations in England, USA and Malaysia. African Journal of Business Management, Vol. 5, No. 26, pp 10446 – 10455 [Google Scholar]
- Whistleblower Protection Act 2010 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.