SHS Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2017The 2016 4th International Conference on Governance and Accountability (2016 ICGA)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- Andriansyah, A., & Messinis, G. (2016). Pacific-Basin Finance Journal Intended use of IPO proceeds and firm performance: A quantile regression approach ☆. Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 36, 14–30. http://doi.org/10.1016/j.pacfin.2015.12.001 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Autore, D. M., Bray, D. E., & Peterson, D. R. (2009). Intended use of proceeds and the long-run performance of seasoned equity issuers. Journal of Corporate Finance, 15(3), 358–367. http://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcorpfin.2008.12.003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Balatbat, M. C., & Bertinshaw, S. (2008). Use of proceeds disclosures in IPO prospectuses: do issuers come clean? The FINSIA Journal of Applied Finance, (2), 17–22. [Google Scholar]
- Bray, D. E. (2010). Two Essays on the Intended Use of Proceeds of Seasoned Equity Offerings.. [Google Scholar]
- Busaba, W.Y., Benveniste, L.M., Guo, R., 2001. The option to withdraw IPOs during the premarket: empirical analysis. Journal of Financial Economics 60, 73–102. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Habib, M. A., & Ljungqvist, A. P. (1998). Underpricing and IPO proceeds: a note, 61, 381–383. [Google Scholar]
- Leone, A. J., Rock, S., & Willenborg, M. (2007). Disclosure of Intended Use of Proceeds and Underpricing in Initial Public Offerings, 45(1). http://doi.org/10.1111/j.1475-679X.2006.00229.x [Google Scholar]
- Ljungqvist, A., Wilhelm, W., 2003. IPO pricing in the dot-com bubble. Journal of Finance 58, 723–752 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Walker, K. Yost. Seasoned equity offerings: What firms say, do, and how the market reacts Journal of Corporate Finance 14 (2008) 376–386. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nelissen, B. B. (2016). First-day overperformance of IPOs, (May). [Google Scholar]
- Welch, I., (1989). Seasoned offerings, imitation costs, and the under pricing of initial public offerings. Journal of Finance 44, 421–450. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.