SHS Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2017ERPA International Congresses on Education 2017 (ERPA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||14 August 2017|
- M.E.Z. Estes, Health Assessment & Physical Examination. Publisher: Cengage Learning (2014)
- WHO Physcial Activity and Older Adults. Retrieved on 2017/06/10 website: http://www.who.int/dietphysicalactivity/factsheet_olderadults/en/ (2016)
- UK Chief Medical Officers’ Guidelines: Physcial activity benefits adults and older adults. Stay Active, Stay Active (2011)
- R.J. Shephard, T.J. Verde, S.G. Thomas, P. Shek, Physcial activity and the immune system Can J. Sport Sci. (1991)
- inMotoin, The Role of Physical Activity in Diabetes Prevention and Control, 17, 2, March/April (2007)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Be Active! Why is it important for people with diabetes to be physically active?
- Statistics & Census Service, Demographic statisitics: Government of Macao special administrative region (2016)
- S.U.C. Leong, L.B. Clutter M.W. Ho, Empowering Non-family Caregivers of Older Adults in Macao Chinese Society: Combining Theory Knowledge Lesson and Basic Care Skill Laboratory
- J. Corbin, A. Strauss, Basics of Qualitative Research (2nd ed). Los Angeles, CA: Sage Publication (2008)
- E.V. Cruz, G. Higginbottom, The use of focused ethnography in nursing research. Nurse Researcher, 20, 4, 36–43 (2013) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- C.A. Miller, Nursing for wellness in older adults. Publisher : Wolters Kluwer (2015)
- J.T. Stone, J.F. Wyman & S.A. Salisbury, Clinical Gerontological Nursing: a guide to advanced practice. Publication: W.B. Saunders (1999)
- M. Mendelson, et al., Low Physical Activity Is a Determinant for Elevated Blood Pressure in High Cardiovascular Risk Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Resp Care, 59, 8, 1218–1227 (2013)
- J. Sun Chinese Older Adults Taking Care of Grandchildren: Practices and Policies for Productive Aging, Ageing Int, 38, 58–70 (2013) [CrossRef]
- Y.H. Chang, R.C.Y. Chen, M.L. Wahlqvist & M.S. Lee, Frequent Shopping by Men and Women Increases Survival in the Older Taiwanese population, J Epidemiol Community Health, 66, e20 (2012) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- M.R. Franco, A. Tong, K. Howard, C. Sherrington, P.H. Ferreira, R.Z. Pinto & M.L. Ferreira, Older People’s Perspective on Participation in Physical Activity: a Systematic Review and Thematic Synthesis of Qualitative Literature, Br J Sports Med, 49, 1268–1276 (2015) [CrossRef]
- E. Sitthipornvorakul, P. Janwantanakul, N. Purepong, P. Pensri, A.J. Beek, The Association between Physical Activity and Neck and Low Back Pain: a Systematic Review, Eur Spine J 20, 677–689 (2011) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.