SHS Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2017ERPA International Congresses on Education 2017 (ERPA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 August 2017|
- Zimbardo, P. The Time Paradox: The New Psychology of Time That Will Change Your Life, Free Press, NY, (2008)
- Common European Framework of Reference for Languages Council of Europe. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press (2001)
- Douglas, D. Assessing Languages for Specific Purposes. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press (2000)
- Powers, Donald E, The Case for a Comprehensive, Four-Skills Assessment of English- Language Proficiency, R&D Connections, n14, May 2010 Document Type: Periodical Page Count 2 (2010)
- Milkova, E., El-Hmoudova, D. Computer-based testing in the field of foreign language assessment. Efficiency and responsibility in education 2012 : proceedings. Prague : Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, ISBN: 978-80-213-2289-9 (2012)
- Arce-Ferrer, Alvaro J. Standard Progressive Matrices Test Educational and Psychological Measurement October 1, 69, 855–867 (2009)
- Coffield, F., Moseley, D., Hall, E., Ecclestone, K. Learning styles and pedagogy in post-16 learning: A systematic and critical review. London: Learning and Skills Research Centre (2004)
- Felder, R. M., Spurlin, J. Applications, reliability and validity of the Index of Learning Styles. International Journal of Engineering Education, 21, 103–112 (2005)
- Felder, R. M., Silverman, L. K. Learning and teaching styles in engineering education, Engineering Education, 78, 674–681 (1988).
- Schroeders Ulrich. Equivalence of Reading and Listening Comprehension Across Test Media Educational and Psychological Measurement October 1, 71, 849–869 (2011)
- Paciorek, J. Internet, computer and communication technologies in modern e - learning methods, Journal of Technology and Information Education 3/2012, 4, 3, 115–119 (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.