SHS Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2017ERPA International Congresses on Education 2017 (ERPA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 August 2017|
- F. Moussavi, The function of form. Cambridge, SUA: ACTAR, Harvard Graduate School of Design (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. Culiciu, Romanian cities and socialist urbanism. consequences on the aspects of the cities and on everyday life. In From post-industrial to an information society, Rzeszow: University of Rzeszow. p.39 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F.D. Ching, Architecture: form, space and order. Hoboken: John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R. Arnheim, The dynamics of architectural forms. Berkeley: University of California Press, p.148 (1977) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- C. Budd, Valuing the Intuitive: Reintroducing Design Into Interior Design Education. Journal of Interior Design, 36, 3, v–xi (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Roberts, Cognitive styles and student progression in architectural design education. Design Studies 27, 161–181 (2006) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Culkin, A Schoolman’s Guide to Marshall McLuhan. The Saturday Review, 51–53 (1967) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.