SHS Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2017ERPA International Congresses on Education 2017 (ERPA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 August 2017|
- E. M. Galishnikova, T. A. Baklashova, L. V. Khafizova, Formation of Student’s Tolerance in Multicultural Environment When Teaching a Foreign Language (KFU Experience, Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan, Russia). European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences, 12, 38–44, (2016) [CrossRef]
- L. R. Ismagilova, O. V. Polyakova, The problem of the syllabus design within the competence approach based on the course “English for Master Degree Students in Economics (advanced level)“. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 152,1095–1100, (2014) [CrossRef]
- I. M. Solodkova, L. R. Ismagilova, Acquisition of Socio-Cultural Competence via Dynamic Learning Environment. European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences, 12, 389–395, (2016) [CrossRef]
- L. Rider, Soft skills starter kit …& guide. Retrieved from http://wastatecouncil.shrm.org/sites/wastatecouncil.shrm.org/files/Soft%20Skill%20Survey%20Rpt%20-%20Sum%20of%20Findings%20-%20031615.pdf. (March, 2016).
- S. Roselina Soft skills at Malaysian institute of higher learning. Asia Pacific Education Review, 10, 309–315, (2009) [CrossRef]
- E. Dunne, Personal transferable skills: Final report. Exeter: University of Exeter, (1995)
- B. Schulz, The Importance of Soft Skills: Education beyond academic knowledge. NAWA Journal of Language and Communication, 146–154, (June 2008).
- Sungatullina D. D., Zalyaeva E. O., Gorelova Y. N. Time for a change: defining the academic teacher’s brand pillars. III International Forum on Teacher Education, Kazan, (to be published), (2017)
- Federal’nyye gosudarstvennyye obrazovatel’nyye standarty 3+ Magistratura (Federal state educational standards 3+ Master’s level) (n.d.). Retrieved from http://cfuv.ru/federalnye-gosudarstvennye-obrazovatelnye-standarty-3-magistratura (Last update: 2017, April, 26)
- Raskhody konsolidirovannogo byudzheta Rossiyskoy Federatsii po razdelu «Obrazovaniye» v 2016 godu (Consolidated budget expenditures on Education in Russia in 2016). Retrieved from http://fin.edu.ru/InfoPanel/min_obr1.html (Last update: 2017, April, 26).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.