SHS Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2017ERPA International Congresses on Education 2017 (ERPA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 August 2017|
- Truckenbrod J., A New Language for Artistic Expression: The Electronic Arts Landscape. Leonardo 21(5) 99–102, (1988)
- Flusser V., Into the universe of technical images. 32. U of Minnesota Press, 2011. [CrossRef]
- King R. G., Computer graphics and animation as agents of personal evolution in the arts. Leonardo. Supplemental Issue 43-46, (1988)
- Saupe D., Algorithms for random fractals. The science of fractal images. Springer New York, 71–136, (1988).
- Franco F., Computational art exhibitions in London, 2014: A New Hope.” Visual Resources 31(3-4) 201–210, (2015)
- Prince P. D., The Aesthetics of Exhibition: A Discussion of Recent American Computer Art Shows. Leonardo 21(5) 81–88, (1988) [CrossRef]
- Xiaobo L., and Liu Y., Embodiment, Interaction and Experience: Aesthetic Trends in Interactive Media Arts. Leonardo 47(2) 166–169, (2014) [CrossRef]
- https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/01/the-10-skills-you-need-to-thrive-in-thefourth-industrial-revolution/ (Retrieved 14.05.2017)
- Bergstrom I., and R. Beau Lotto, Code Bending: A new creative coding practice. Leonardo (2015).
- http://www.sabanciuniv.edu/en/about-sabanci/philosophy (Retrieved 14.05.2017)
- Nake F., and Susanne G., Human–computer interaction viewed as pseudocommunication. Knowledge-Based Systems 14(8) 441–447, (2001) [CrossRef]
- Reas C., and Fry B., Processing: a programming handbook for visual designers and artists. No. 6812. Mit Press, (2007).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.