SHS Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2017ERPA International Congresses on Education 2017 (ERPA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||14 August 2017|
- Colchico, K., Zybert, P., & Basch, C. E. (2000). Effects of after-school physical activity on fitness, fatness, and cognitive self-perceptions: a pilot study among urban, minority adolescent girls. American Journal of Public Health, 90(6), 977. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Çepikkurt, F. (2005). Psychological benefits of extreme familial involvement in children’s sports: A scale research. Mersin University, Department of Physical Education and Sports of Health Sciences Institute, Master Thesis, (49). [Google Scholar]
- Çon, M.(1997). The effect of primary and secondary education institutions on the spore orientations of elite sportsmen. Gazi University Journal of Physical Education and Sports Sciences. 2(1), 41–53. [Google Scholar]
- Hergüner, G, Ondokuz Mayıs University Journal of Education Faculty ‘The Role and the importance of the Family in motiving the child to sports’, Samsun, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- Hergüner, G. (1992). Education-Sport Relationship. Ondokuz Mayıs University Journal of Education Faculty, 7(1), 63–66. [Google Scholar]
- Keskin, V. (2006). The expectations of the parents who motives their children to the sport. (Published Graduate Thesis). Afyon: Kocatepe University [Google Scholar]
- Kılcıgil, E. (2003). The reasons and expectations of the families when their child play sport and their socio-economic status. Gazi University High school of Physical Education and Sports, Physical Education and Social Areas Congress in Sports, 214–221. [Google Scholar]
- Kuter, M. (2012).Values Education Through Physical Education and Sports. Uludağ University Journal of Education and Humanities: Theory and Practice (Vol): 3 Sayı (No): 6 (Fall), 75–94 [Google Scholar]
- Larson, C.A. (1970). Curriculum Foundation and Standarts for Physical Education, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. [Google Scholar]
- Opper, E., Worth, A., Bös, K. (2005). Kinderfitness-kindergesundheit. Bundesgesundheitsbl Gesundheitsforsch Gesundheitsschutz. 48(1), 854–862. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Öğel, K (2005). ‘What is Awareness’. http://www.ogelk.net/makale/62-herkes-icinfarkindalik–kabullenme-farkindalik-nedir.html. Access date: 02.05.2016. [Google Scholar]
- Ögel, K. Çorapçıoğlu, A., Sır, A., Tamar M., Tot Ş., Doğan O., et al., (2004). Tobacco, alcohol and substance use prevalence in primary and secondary education in 9 Provinces. Journal of Turkish Psychiatry, 15(2), 112–118. [Google Scholar]
- Pehlivan Z.(2009) Expectations of families for children participating in sports, Behavioral changes observed in children and obstacles for the participation in sport, Sportmeter Physical Education and Journal of Sports Sciences, VII (2) 69–76 [Google Scholar]
- Pehlivan, Z. (2009). Expectations of families for children participating in sports, Behavioral changes observed in children and obstacles for the participation in sport. Journal of Physical Education and Sports Sciences. 7(2), 69–76. [Google Scholar]
- Shephard, R. J. (1995). Physical activity, health, and well-being at different life stages. Research quarterly for exercise and sport, 66(4), 298–302. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thompson, J. L., Davis, S. M., Gittelsohn, J., Going, S., Becenti, A., Metcalfe, L., Stone, E., Harnack, L., Ring, K. (2001). Patterns of physical activity among American Indian children: An assesment of barriers and support. Journal of Community Health. 26(6), 423–445 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yaylacı, F. (1998). Evaluation of primary school physical education course teaching programs. Afyon Kocatepe University Journal of Social Sciences. (1) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.