SHS Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2017ERPA International Congresses on Education 2017 (ERPA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||17|
|Published online||14 August 2017|
- Açıkgöz Ün, K.(2003). Etkili öğrenme ve öğretme. İzmir: Eğitim Dünyası Yayınları.
- Ahuja, M. K., (2002). Women in the information technology profession: A literature review, synthesis and research agenda. European Journal of Information Systems, 11(1), 20–34. [CrossRef]
- Aldağ H. ve Tekdal M. (2015). Bilgisayar Kullanımı ve Programlama Öğretiminde Cinsiyet Farklılıkları, 1. Uluslararası Çukurova Kadın Çalışmaları Kongresi, ADANA, TÜRKİYE, 9-11 Nisan 2015, pp.236–243.
- Behrend, T. S., Wiebe, E. N., London, J. E., and Johnson, E. C. (2011). Cloud computing adoption and usage in community colleges. Behaviour & Information Technology, 30(2), 231–240. [CrossRef]
- Bruner, C., (1991). Ten questions and answers to help policy makers improve children’s services. Washington, DC: Education and Human Services Consortium.
- Buyukozturk, S., Kilic Cakmak, E., Akgun, O., Karadeniz, S., ve Demirel, F. (2009). Bilimsel arastirma yontemleri. Ankara: Pegem Akademi.
- Calvo, R. A., O’Rourke, S. T., Jones, J., Yacef, K., and Reimann, P. (2011). Collaborative writing support tools on the cloud. IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies, 4(1), 88–97. [CrossRef]
- Cooper, J. (2006). The digital divide: The special case of gender. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 22(5), 320–334. [CrossRef]
- Dinh, H. T., Lee, C., Niyato, D., and Wang, P. (2013). A survey of mobile cloud computing: architecture, applications, and approaches. Wireless communications and mobile computing, 13(18), 1587–1611 [CrossRef]
- Ercan, T. (2010). Effective use of cloud computing in educational institutions. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2(2), 938–942. [CrossRef]
- Felder, R. M., Felder, G. N., Mauney, M., Hamrin, C. E., and Dietz, E. J. (1995). A longitudinal study of engineering student performance and retention. III. Gender differences in student performance and attitudes. Journal Of Engineering Education–Washington, 84, 151–164.
- Fylaktopoulos, G., Goumas, G., Skolarikis, M., Sotiropoulos, A., and Maglogiannis, I. (2016). An overview of platforms for cloud based development. SpringerPlus, 5(1), 38. [CrossRef]
- Guzdial, M., Ludovice, P., Realff, M., Morley, T., Carroll, K., and Ladak, A. (2001). The challenge of collaborative learning in engineering and math. In Frontiers in Education Conference, 2001. 31st Annual (Vol. 1, pp. T3B-24). IEEE.
- Holschuh, D. R., and Caverly, D. C. (2010). Techtalk: Cloud Computing and Developmental Education. Journal of Developmental Education, 33(3), 38–39.
- Huang, W. H. D., Hood, D. W., and Yoo, S. J. (2013). Gender divide and acceptance of collaborative Web 2.0 applications for learning in higher education. The Internet and Higher Education, 16, 57–65. [CrossRef]
- Huang Y.M., Wang C.S., Guo J.Z., Shih HY and Chen Y.S. (2013). Advancing collaborative learning with cloud service. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, 253, 717–722. [CrossRef]
- Huang, Y. M., Wang, C. S., and Liu, Y. C. (2015) “A Study of Synchronous vs. Asynchronous Collaborative Design in Students Learning Motivation”.International Journal of Information and Education Technology, 5(5), 354–357. [CrossRef]
- Johnson, B. and Christensen, L. (2014). Educational research: Quantitative, qualitative, and mixed approaches 4th edition, Sage: USA.
- Johnson, D., Johnson, R. ve Smith, K. (1991). Cooperative learning: Increasing college faculty instructional productivity, ASHE-ERIC Higher Education Report (4). Washington, DC: The George Washington University.
- Layman, L. (2006) “Changing Students’ Perceptions: An Analysis of the Supplementary Benefits of Collaborative Software Development, “ Proc. 19th. IEEE Conf. Software Eng. Education and Training, 159–166.
- Lawton, G. (2008). Developing software online with platform-as-a-service technology. Computer, 41(6), 13–15. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Levin, S. (2013), “Synchronized software development,” http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/thesis/thesis/Levin.Stas-MSc.pdf adresinden 29.05.2016 tarihinde erişildi.
- Liao, J., Wang, M., Ran, W., and Yang, S. J. (2014). Collaborative cloud: a new model for e-learning. Innovations in Education and Teaching International, 51(3), 338–351 [CrossRef]
- Lin, A., and Chen, N.-C. (2012). Cloud computing as an innovation: Percepetion, attitude, and adoption. International Journal of Information Management, 32(6), 533–540. [CrossRef]
- Murah, M. Z. (2012). Teaching and learning cloud computing. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 59, 157–163. [CrossRef]
- Nordio, M., Estler, H., Furia, C. A., and Meyer, B. (2011). Collaborative software development on the web. 2011.
- Pike, R. E., Pittman, J. M., Hwang, D., and Pomona, C. A. (2016). Cloud-based Versus Local-based Web Development Education: An Experimental Study in Learning Experience. In Proceedings of the EDSIG Conference ISSN (Vol. 2473, p. 3857)..
- Rajaei, H. and Aldakheel, E. A. (2012). Cloud computing in computer science and engineering education, American Society for Engineering Education.
- Robillard, P. N., and Robillard, M. P. (2000). Types of collaborative work in software engineering. Journal of Systems and Software, 53(3), 219–224. [CrossRef]
- Siegle, D. (2010). Cloud Computing: A Free Technology Option to Promote Collaborative Learning. Gifted Child Today, 33(4), 41–45. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Slavin, R. E. (1980). Cooperative Learning. Revıew Of Educatıonal Research. 50(2), 315–342.
- Slavin, R. E. (1991). Synthesis of research on cooperative learning. Educational Leadership, 48, 71–82.
- Stevenson, M., and Hedberg, J. G. (2013). Learning and design with online real-time collaboration. Educational Media International, 50(2), 120–134. [CrossRef]
- Stump, G. S., Hilpert, J. C., Husman, J., Chung, W. T., and Kim, W. (2011). Collaborative learning in engineering students: Gender and achievement. Journal of Engineering Education, 100(3), 475–497. [CrossRef]
- Sultan, N. (2010). Cloud computing for education: A new dawn?. International Journal of Information Management, 30(2), 109–116. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Thomas, P. Y. (2011). Cloud computing: A potential paradigm for practising the scholarship of teaching and learning. The Electronic Library, 29(2), 214–224. [CrossRef]
- Vaquero, L. M. (2011). EduCloud: PaaS versus IaaS cloud usage for an advanced computer science course. IEEE Transactions on Education, 54(4), 590–598. [CrossRef]
- Wang, C. S., Huang, Y. M., and Huang, Y. M. (2012). Interactive e-Learning with Cloud Computing Framework. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, 182, 311–316. [CrossRef]
- Williams, L. A., and Kessler, R. R. (2000). The effects of “pair-pressure” and “pairlearning” on software engineering education, 13th Conference on Software Engineering Education, 59–65.
- Wright, J. C. (1996). Authentic learning environment in analytical chemistry using cooperative methods and open-ended laboratories in large lecture courses. J. Chem. Educ, 73(9), 827. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.