SHS Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2017ERPA International Congresses on Education 2017 (ERPA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 August 2017|
- T. L. Robbins, M. D. Crino, L. D. Fredendall. An integrative model of the empowerment process. Human resource management review 12, 419–443 (2002). [CrossRef]
- N. J. Allen, J. P. Meyer. The measurement and antecedents of affective, continuance and normative commitment to the organization. Journal of occupational psychology 63, 1–18 (1990). [CrossRef]
- J. P. Near, M. P. Miceli. Organizational dissidence: The case of whistle-blowing. Journal of Business Ethics 4, 1–16, doi:10.1007/bf00382668 (1985). [CrossRef]
- W. Vandekerckhove. Whistleblowing And Organizational Social Responsibility. (2006).
- F. Qusqas, B. H. Kleiner. The Difficulties Of Whistleblowers Finding Employment. Management Research News, 97–100 (2001). [CrossRef]
- C. C. Aktan. Organizasyonlarda Yanlış Uygulamalara Karşı Bir Sivil Erdem, Ahlaki Tepki ve Vijdani Red Davranışı: Whistleblowing. Mercek Dergisi, 1–13 (2006).
- H. Park, J. Blenkinsopp, M. K. Oktem, U. Omurgonulsen. Cultural orientation and attitudes toward different forms of whistleblowing: A comparison of South Korea, Turkey, and the UK. Journal of Business Ethics 82, 929–939 (2008). [CrossRef]
- R. L. Sims, J. P. Keenan. Predictors of external whistleblowing: Organizational and intrapersonal variables. Journal of Business Ethics 17, 411–421 (1998). [CrossRef]
- J. R. Mesmer-Magnus, C. Viswesvaran. Whistleblowing in organizations: An examination of correlates of whistleblowing intentions, actions, and retaliation. Journal of Business Ethics 62, 277–297 (2005). [CrossRef]
- M. P. Miceli, J. P. Near, C. R. Schwenk. Who blows the whistle and why? Industrial & Labor Relations Review 45, 113–130 (1991). [CrossRef]
- M. J. Somers, J. C. Casal. Organizational Commitment and Whistle-Blowing A Test of the Reformer and the Organization Man Hypotheses. Group & Organization Management 19, 270–284 (1994). [CrossRef]
- A. Toker Gökçe. Okullarda bilgi uçurma: İş doyumu ve örgütsel bağlılık ilişkisi. Dicle Üniversitesi Ziya Gökalp Eğitim Fakültesi Dergisi 22, 261–282 (2013).
- N. Manjughi, N. Fasihizadeh. Simple and multiple relationships between organizational commitment with Whistle-blowing in nursing profession. Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research In Business 4, 846 (2012).
- D. Zamantılı Nayır. Kurumsal Etik ve Whistleblowing. (2012).
- Ş. Kalaycı. SPSS uygulamalı çok değişkenli istatistik teknikleri. Vol. 6 (2014).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.