SHS Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2017ERPA International Congresses on Education 2017 (ERPA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 August 2017|
- Arnett MG. Effects of prolonged and reduced warm-ups on diurnal variation in body temperature and swim performance. J Strength Cond Res 16, 256–261, (2002).
- Åstrand P.O., and K. Rodahl. Textbook of work physiology: New York: McGraw-Hill, (1986).
- Balilionis G., Nepocatych S., Ellis C. M., Richardson M. T., Neggers Y. H., & Bishop P. A. Effects of different types of warm-up on swimming performance, reaction time, and dive distance. J Strength Cond Res, 26(12), 3297–3303, (2012). [CrossRef]
- BishopD. Warm-up II. Performance changes following active warm-up and how to structure the warm up. Sports Med 33, 483–498, (2003). [CrossRef]
- Bobo M. The effect of selected types of warm-up on swimming performance. Int Sports J., 3, 37–43, (1999).
- Borg G. Perceived exertion: A note bon “history” and methods. Med Sci Sports 5, 90–93, (1972).
- DeVries H.A. Physiology of exercise for physical education and athletics, Wm. C. Brown Company, (1974).
- Franks D. Physical warm-up. In: Ergogenic Aids in Sport. Williams Melvin H. (Ed.), Human Kinetics, Champaign, 340–375, (1980.).
- Hetzler Ronald K., et al. “Effect of warm-up on plasma free fatty acid responses and substrate utilization during submaximal exercise.” Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport 57(3), 223–228, (1986). [CrossRef]
- King A. The relative effects of various warm-up procedures on 50 meter times of trained, competitive swimmers. J Phys Educ 7, 22–24, (1979).
- Martin Bruce J., et al. “Effect of warm-up on metabolic responses to strenuous exercise.” Medicine and science in sports 7(2), 146–149, (1974).
- McArdle W. D., Katch F. I., & Katch V. L. Exercise physiology: nutrition, energy, and human performance. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, (2010).
- Mitchell JB and Huston JS. The effect of high- and low-intensity warm-up on the physiological responses to a standardized swim and tethered swimming performance. J Sports Sci 11, 159–165, (1993). [CrossRef]
- Romney Neil Conrad, and V. M. Nethery. “The effects of swimming and dryland warm-ups on 100-yard freestyle performance in collegiate swimmers.” J Swim Res 9: 5–9, (1993).
- Shellock F.G. Physiological benefits of warm-up, Phys. And Sports Med. Oct., 135–139, (1983).
- Watson A. W. S. Physical fitness and athletic performance. A guide for students, Athletes, and Coaches. London: Longman, (1983).
- Wilson E. E., McKeever T. M., Lobb C., Sherriff T., Gupta L., Hearson G., & Shaw D. E. Respiratory muscle specific warm-up and elite swimming performance. Br J Sports Med, bjsports, (2013).
- Zochowski T, Johnson E, and Sleivert GG. Effects of varying post warm-up recovery time on 200-m time-trial swim performance. Int J Sports Physiol Perform 2, 201–211, (2007). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.