SHS Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2017ERPA International Congresses on Education 2017 (ERPA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 August 2017|
- Alyas A. Metacognitive Strategies to Foster Learner Autonomy in EFL Reading. (Master’s Thesis, Hacettepe University/Institute of Educational Sciences, Ankara)., (2011).
- Cesur M. O. & Fer S. Dil Öğrenme Stratejileri Envanterinin Geçerlik ve Güvenirlik Çalışması Nedir? Yüzüncü Yıl Üniversitesi, Eğitim Fakültesi Dergisi, IV, II, 49–74., (2007).
- Chun Ou, F. The Effects of the Summarization Strategy on Reading Comprehension of non-Proficient Taiwanese University EFL Learners. (Phd Thesis, The University of Kansas)., (2006). http://sunzi.lib.hku.hk/ER/detail/hkul/5000363.
- Çetinkaya G. Anadilinde ve Yabancı Dilde Okuma Sürecine Yönelik Gözlemler: Okuma-Anlama Stratejileri Üzerine Uygulamalı Bir Çalışma. (Master’s Thesis, Ankara University/Institute of Social Sciences)., (2004).
- Demirel Ö. Yabancı Dil Öğretimi. Ankara: Pegem Yayıncılık. (2012).
- GhasemiY. Cognitive and Metacognitive Strategies Employed by Iranian and Turkish EFL Learners. (Phd Thesis, Hacettepe University/Institute of Social Sciences, Ankara)., (2010).
- Hong-Nam K. & Leavell A. G. Language learning strategy use of ESL students in an intensive English learning context. System 34, 3, 399–415., (2006). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.system.2006.02.002 [CrossRef]
- Karapınar A. The Relationship between Reading Strategies of English Language Teaching Freshman Students and their Achievement. (Master’s Thesis, Hacettepe University/Institute of Educational Sciences, Ankara)., (2014).
- Mendi H. B. The Relationship between Reading Strategies, Motivation and Reading Test Performance in Foreign Language Learning. (Master’s Thesis, Marmara University/Institute of Educational Sciences, İstanbul)., (2009).
- O’Malley J. M. et al. Learning strategy applications with students of English as a second language. TESOL Quarterly 19, 3, 557–584., (1985). [CrossRef]
- Oxford R. Language Learning Strategies: What Every Teacher Should Know. Boston: Heinle & Heinle., (1990).
- Oxford R., & Burry-Stock J. A. Assessing the use of language learning strategies worldwide with the ESL/EFL version of the strategy inventory for language learning (SILL). System 23, 1, 1–23., (1995). https://doi.org/10.1016/0346-251X(94)00047–A [CrossRef]
- Özçaylak S. The Development of Students’ Use of Reading Comprehension Strategies in English Texts. (Master’s Thesis, Çağ University/Institute of Social Sciences, Mersin)., (2013).
- Richards J., & Platt H. Longman Dictionary of Applied Linguistics. (2nd ed.). London: Longman Group Ltd., (1992).
- Rubin J. Learner Strategies: Theoretical Assumptions, Research History and Typology. Englewoods Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall, (Chapter 1)., (1987).
- Sadık S. Effects of Strategy Instruction Focus Activities on Students’ Reading Strategy Use. (Master’s Thesis, Bilkent University/Institute of Social Sciences and Economics, Ankara)., (2005).
- Tuncel F. An Integration of Metacognitive Reading Strategies in English Lessons. (Master Thesis, Çağ University/Institute of Social Sciences, Mersin)., (2014).
- Vidal R. J. Is there a correlation between reported language learning strategy use, actual strategy use and achievement? Linguagem & Ensino 5, 1, 43–73., (2002).
- Wilkes J. C. A Case Study on Primary School Student’s Perceptions about their Use of Language Learning and Reading Strategies and Strategy Training. (Master’s Thesis, Bilkent University/Institute of Educational Sciences, Ankara)., (2011).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.