SHS Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2017ERPA International Congresses on Education 2017 (ERPA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 August 2017|
- Ramos, P., Moreno, C., Rivera, F. & Pérez P.J. Integrated Analysis of The Health and Social İnequalities of Spanish Adolescents. International Journal of Clinical Health Psychology, 10, 3, 477–98 (2010)
- Whoqol Group. The World Health Organization Quality of Life Assessment (Whoqol): Position Paper From The World Health Organization. Social Science & Medicine, 10, 1403–1409 (1995)
- Barker, G. Adolescents, social support and helpseeking behavior: an international literature review and program consultation with recommendations for action. Department of child and adolescent health and development, World Health Organization: WHO Discussion Papers on Adolescence (2007)
- Edwards, T.C., Huebner, C.E., Connell, F.A.,& PatrickD.L. Adolescent quality of life, part I: Conceptual and measurement model. Journal of Adolescence, 25, 275–286 (2002) [CrossRef]
- Drukker, M., Kaplan, C., Schneiders, J., Feron, F.J.M., Van, Os, J. The wider social environment and changes in self-reported quality of life in the transition from late childhood to early adolescence: A Cohort Study. BMC Public Health, 6, 133 (2006) [CrossRef]
- Polinder, S., Haagsma, J.A., Belt, E., Lyons, R.A., Erasmus, V., Lund, J., et al. A systematic review of studies measuring health-related quality of life of general injury populations. BMC Public Health, 10, 783 (2010). [CrossRef]
- CohenS. Social Relationships and Health. American Psychologist, 676–684(2004). [EDP Sciences]
- Traş Z., Arslan, E. An Investigation of Perceived Social Support and Social Self- Efficacy in Adolescents. Elementary Educational Online, 12, 4, 1133–1140 (2013).
- Sarkova, M., Bacikova - Sleskova, M., Orosova, O., Greckova, A.M., Katreniakova, Z., & Jitse, W. The Associations Between Assertiveness, Psychological Well-Being and Self-Esteem İn Adolescents. Journal Of Applied Social Psychology, 43, 1, 147–154 (2013) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Leme, V.B.R., Del Prette Z.A.P., & Coimbra, S. Social Skills, Social Support and Well-Being in Adolescents Of Different Family Configurations. Paidéia, 25, 60, 9–18 (2015)
- Çivitci N., Çivitci, A. Self-esteem as mediator and moderator of the relationship between loneliness and life satisfaction in adolescents. Personality and Individual Differences, 47, 954–8 (2009) [CrossRef]
- Gilman, R., Huebner, E.S. Characteristics of adolescents who report very high life satisfaction. Journal of youth and adolescence, 35, 311–9 (2006) [CrossRef]
- Ateş, F. B. & Akbaş, T. Ergenlerde Görülen Kural Dışı Davranışların Aile İşlevselliği Ve Yaşam Kalitesi Açısından İncelenmesi. Ç.Ü. Sosyal Bilimler Enstitüsü Dergisi, 21, 2, 337–352 (2012)
- Buehler, C., Gerard, J.M. Marital Conflict, Ineffective Parenting, and Clidren’s and Adolescents’ Maladjustment. Journal of Marriage and Family, 64, 78–92 (2002) [CrossRef]
- Varni, J.W., Seid, M., & Rode, C.A. The Pedsql: Measurement Model for the Pediatric Quality of Life Inventory. Med Care, 37,126–139 (1999) [CrossRef]
- Memik, Ç.N., Ağaoğlu, B., Coşkun, A. & Karakaya, I. Çocuklar İçin Yaşam Kalitesi Ölçeğinin 8-12 Yaş Çocuk Formunun Geçerlik Ve Güvenirliği. Çocuk ve Gençlik Ruh Sağlığı, 15, 2, 87–98 (2008)
- Turner, R. J., Frankel, B. G., Levin, D. M. Social Support: Conceptualization, Measurement, and Implications for Mental Health. In J. R. Greeley (Ed.), Research İn Community And Mental Health (67–111). Greenvich, CT: JAI Press (1983)
- Duyan, V., Gelbal, S. & Çalık V.E. Sosyal İlişki Unsurları Ölçeği’nin Türkçeye Uyarlama Çalışması. Hacettepe Üniversitesi Eğitim Fakültesi Dergisi, 44, 159–169 (2013)
- Açıkgöz, Ö. 11. Sınıf Öğrencilerinin Algıladıkları Sosyal Destek Düzeyleri İle Sosyal Beceri Düzeyleri Arasındaki İlişkinin Bazı Değişkenler Açısından İncelenmesi, Yüksek Lisans Tezi (Basılmamış), Gaziantep Üniversitesi, Eğitim Bilimleri Enstitüsü, Gaziantep (2013)
- Ermiş, B.B. Bir Sosyal Destek Kaynağı Olarak Aile. 5. Aile Şurası Aile Destek Hizmetleri Bildirileri. Ankara: T.C. Başbakanlık Aile Ve Sosyal Araştırmalar Genel Müdürlüğü Yayınları, 11–19 (2008)
- Demaray, M.K., & Malecki, C. Critical Levels of Perceived Social Support Associated With Student Adjustment. School Psychology Quarterly, 17, 213–241 (2002) [CrossRef]
- Yount, M.A. Loneliness lack of perceived social support and the development of anger in adolescent. Unpublished Master’s Thesis. California State University, Fullerton (2000)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.