SHS Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2017ERPA International Congresses on Education 2017 (ERPA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 August 2017|
- Bauer-Wu, S. Critique 1: Complementary and alternative medicine in pediatric oncology. Seminars in Oncology Nursing, 21,115–118 (2005) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Karadeniz, C., Pınarlı, G., Oğuz, A., Gürsel, T. & Canter, B. CAM medicine use in a pediatric oncology unit in Turkey. Pediatric Blood Cancer, 48, 540–543 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gozum, S., Arikan, B., Büyükavci, M. Complementary and alternative medicine use in pediatric oncology patients in Eastern Turkey. Cancer Nursing, 30, 38–44 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Quimby, E.L. The Use of Herbal Therapies in Pediatric Oncology Patients: Treating Symptoms of Cancer and Side Effects of Standard Therapies. Journal of Pediatric Oncology Nursing, 24, 35–40 (2007) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Gottscling, S., Meyer, S., Langler, A., Ebinger, F., Bialas P., Gronwald, B. Use of complementary and alternative medicine in diblings of pediatric cancer patients in Germany. A population- based survey. Open Journal of Pediatrics, 4, 93–101 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- National Center of Complementary and Alternative Medicine-NCCAM (2007). Retrived from http://nccam.nih.gov/health/whatiscam/ Accessed: 05.02.2016 [Google Scholar]
- Mc Curdy, E., Spangler, J., Wofford, M., Chauvenet, A.R., McLean, T.W. Religiosity is associated with the use of complementary medical therapies by pediatric oncology patients. Journal of Pediatric Hematolog and Oncology, 25, 125–129 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Molassiotis, A., Cubbin, D. Thinking outside the box: complementary and alternative therapies use in paediatric oncology patients. European Journal of Oncology Nursing, 8, 50–60 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kilicarslan, Toruner, E., Uysal, G. Hanoglu, Z., Algier, L., Pediatrik Onkoloji Hastalarında Tamamlayıcı ve Alternatif Tedavi Yöntemlerinin Kullanımı: Bir Literatür Taraması. DEUHYO ED, 2, 102–109 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Laengler, A., Spix, C., Seifert, G., Goottschling, S., Graf, N., Kaathsch, P. Complementary and alternative treatment methods in children with cancer: A population-based retrospective survey on the prevalence of use in Germany. European Journal of Cancer, 44, 2233–2240 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Naja, F., Alameddine, M., Abboud, M., Bustami, D., Halaby, R.A. Complementary and alternative medicine use among pediatric patients with leukemia: the case of Lebanon. Integrative Cancer Therapies, 10, 38–46., (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fernandez, C.V., Stutzer, C.A., Macwilliam, L., Fryer, C. Alternative and complementary therapy use in pediatric oncology patients in British Columbia: Prevalence and reasons for use and nonuse. Journal of Clinical Oncology, 16, 1279–1286 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kelly, K.M., Jacobson, J.B., Kennedy, D.D., Braudt, S.M., Mallick, M., Weiner, M.A. Use of Unconventional Therapies by Children with Cancer at an Urban Medical Center. Journal of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, 22, 412–416 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Martel, D., Bussières, J.F., Théorêt, Y., Lebel, D., MoghrABİ, A., Laurier, C. Use of alternative and complementary therapies in children with cancer, Pediatric Blood & Cancer, 44, 660–668 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hamidah, A., Rustam, Z.A., Tamil, A.M., Zarina, L.A., Zulkifli, Z.S., & Jamal R. Prevalence and Parental Perceptions of Complementary and Alternative Medicine Use by Children with Cancer in a Multi-Ethnic Southeast Asian Population. Pediatric Blood Cancer, 52, 70–74 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gomez-Martinez, R., Tlacuilo-Parra, A., Garibaldi-Covarrubias, R. Use of complementary and alternative medicine in children with cancer in Occidental, Mexico. Pediatric Blood and Cancer, 49, 820–823 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yeter G. Çocuk kanser hastalarında semptomlara yönelik tamamlayıcı ve alternatif tedavi kullanımı. (Yükseklisans Tezi, Mersin Üniversitesi, Sağlık Bilimleri Enstitüsü, Hemşirelik Anabilim Dalı) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Araz, N., Bülbül, S. Use of complementary and alternative medicine in a pediatric population in southern Turkey. Clinical Invest Medicine, 34, 21–29 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yeh, C.H., Tsai, J.L., Li, W., Chen, H.M., Lee, S.C., Lin, C.F., Yang, C.P. Alternative therapy in pediatric patients in Taiwan. Journal of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, 17, 55–65 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- June, B., Anne, L. Unconventional therapy use among children with cancer in Saskatchewan. Journal of Pediatric Oncology Nursing, 18, 16–25 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Genc, R.E., Senol, S., Turgay, A.S., Kantar, M. Complementary and alternative medicine used by pediatric patients with cancer in western Turkey. Oncology Nursing Forum, 36, 159–164 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.