SHS Web Conf.
Volume 39, 2017Innovative Economic Symposium 2017 (IES2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||06 December 2017|
- R. Kriz, Nonlinear prediction of the GDP growth rate in the globalized world. Proceedings of the 16th International Scientific Conference of Globalization and its Cocio-Economic Consequences, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Markovic, D. Petkovic, V. Nikolic, M. Milovancevic, Soft computing prediction of economic growth based in science and technology factor. A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 465, 217–220 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. M. A. Abdelaal, S. F. S. Mohamed, Statistical model of Egyptian economic growth prediction. Advances and Applications in Statistics, 47, 225–246 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Zhao, Y. Liu, G. Cao, E. L. Samson, J. Zhang, Forecasting China’s GDP at the pixel level using nighttime lights time series and population images. Giscience & Remote Sensing, 54(3), 407–425 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Jerabkova, Unemployment in the Czech Republic and its predictions based on the Box-Jenkins methodology. Proceedings of the 12th International Scientific Conference on Applications of Mathematics and Statistics in Economy, 189–196 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Klimek, Practical use of the BoxJenkins methodology for seasonal financial data prediction. 7th International Scientific Conference on Finance and Performance of Firms in Science, Education and Practice, 598–611 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vochozka, Practical Comparison of Results of Statistic Regression Analysis and Neural Network Regression Analysis. Littera Scripta, 9(2), 156–168 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sokolov-Mladenovic, M. Milovancevic, I. Mladenovic, M. Alizamir, Economic growth forecasting by artificial neural network with extreme learning machine based on trade, import and export parameters. Computers in Human Behavior, 65, 43–45 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Stevanovic, S. Vujicic A. M. Gajic, Gross domestic product estimation based on electricity utilization by artificial neural network. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 489, 28–31 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. L. Ho, M. Xie a.T.N. Goh, A comparative study of neural network and Box-Jenkins ARIMA modeling in time series prediction. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 42(2-4), 371–375 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Yip, H. Fan, Y. Chiang, Predicting the maintenance cost of construction equipment: Comparison between general regression neural network and Box-Jenkins time series models. Automation in Construction, 38, 30–38 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Gabor, L. A. Dorgo, Neural networks versus Box-Jenkins method for turnover forecasting: a case study on the romanian organisation. Transformation in Business & Economics, 16(1), 187–210 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. C. Lam, O. S. OshodI, Forecasting construction output: a comparison of artificial neural network and Box-Jenkins model. Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, 23(3), 302–322 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.