SHS Web Conf.
Volume 39, 2017Innovative Economic Symposium 2017 (IES2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||06 December 2017|
- D. Walterová, M. Vochozka, Š. Bendová, The Subprime Mortgage and Bank Crisis in the Financial Market. Littera Scripta, 2(1), 95–108 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, H. Zhao, K. Zheng, S. Sun, A DFS Model for Forecasting Stock Price. Proceedings of the 2nd Workshop on Advanced Research and Technology in Industry Applications, Dalian, China, 81, 1678–1683 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ch. Wang, T. N. Nguyen, Forecasting Stock Prices for an Emerging Market: A Case of Vietnam. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Finance and Economics, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, 190–200 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Wu, P. Luo, Y. Li, K. Chen, Stock Price Forecasting: Hybrid Model of Artificial Intelligent Methods. Engineering Economics, 26(1), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. F. Anaghi, Y. Norouzi, A Model for Stock Price Forecasting Based on ARMA Systems. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Advances in Computational Tools for Engineering Applications, Zouk Mosbeh, Lebanon, 265–268 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Lu, J.L. Zhang, Forecasting stock price by SVMs regression. Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence: Methodology, Systems, and Applications, Varna, Bulgaria, 3192, 295–303 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. F. Pai, Ch. S. Lin, A hybrid ARIMA and support vector machines model in stock price forecasting. Omega – International Journal of Management Science, 33(6), 497–505 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. H. B.F Franses, The Econometric Modelling of Financial Time Series. International Journal of Forecasting, 16(3), 426–427 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Sánchez, C. Ordóñez, F. S. Lasheras, F. De Cos Juez and J. Roca-Pardiñas, Forecasting SO 2 Pollution Incidents by means of Elman Artificial Neural Networks and ARIMA Models. Abstract and Applied Analysis, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Junttila, Structural breaks, ARIMA model and Finnish inflation forecasts. International Journal of Forecasting, 17(2), 203–230 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Mélard, J. M. Pasteels, Automatic ARIMA modeling including interventions, using time series expert software. International Journal of Forecasting, 16(4), 497–508 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ČEZ, 2017, ČEZ, a.s. – about company [online], Available at: https://www.cez.cz/cs/o-spolecnosti/cez/profil-spolecnosti.html (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.