SHS Web Conf.
Volume 39, 2017Innovative Economic Symposium 2017 (IES2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||06 December 2017|
- R. A. McCain, Game Theory, Edward Elgar Publishing, Drexel University, Philadephia, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. M. Frankel, S. Morris, A. Pauzner, Equilibrium selection in global games with strategic complementarities. Journal of Economic Theory, 108(1), 1–44 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Singh, Introduction to game theory and its application in electric power markets, IEEE Computer Applications in Power, 12(4), 18–20 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kahneman, A perspective on judgment and choice: Mapping bounded rationality. American psychologist, 58(9), 697–720 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Brewer, Y. R. Chen, Are Collectives in Collectivism? Toward Conceptual Clarification of Individualism and Collectivism. Psychological review, 114(1), 133–151 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. J. Samuels, J. E. Biddle, J. B. Davis (eds), A companion to the history of economic thought, Blackwell Publishing Ltd, John Wiley & Sons (2008) [Google Scholar]
- C. Camerer, T., J. Ho, J. Chong, A Cognitive Hierarchy Model of Games. Quarterly Journal of Economics, 119(3), 861–898 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Jensen, J. Call, M. Tomasello, Chimpanzees are rational maximizers in an ultimatum game. Science, 318, 107–109 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. F. Camerer, Behavioral Game Theory: Experiments in Strategic Interaction, Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kahneman, Maps of Bounded Rationality: Psychology for Behavioral Economics. The American economic review, 93(5), 1449–1475 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hašková, E. Babulak, M. Vochozka, Intellectual Capital Optimisation in Microeconomic Sphere. Proceedings of the 8th European Conference on Intellectual Capital: ECIC2016, p. 112–118 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Mazzeo. Product choice and oligopoly market structure. RAND Journal of Economics, 33(2), 221–242 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Billand, C. Bravard, S. Chakrabarti, S. Sarangi, A note on networks of collaboration in multi-market oligopolies. The Annals of Regional Science, 53(2), 325–335 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. S. Armstrong, F. Collopy, Competitor Orientation: Effects of Objectives and Information on Managerial Decisions and Profitability, Journal of marketing research, 33(2), 188–199 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Harrington, Post-cartel pricing during litigation. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 52(4), 517–533 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. H. Porter, Detecting Collusion. Review of Industrial Organization, 26(2), 147–167 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.