SHS Web Conf.
Volume 39, 2017Innovative Economic Symposium 2017 (IES2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||06 December 2017|
- O. Barbosa, J. A. Tratalos, P. R. Armsworth, R. G. Davies, R. A. Fuller, P. Johnson, K. J. Gaston, Who benefits from access to green space? A case study from Sheffield, UK. Landscape and Urban Planning, 83(2), 187–195 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. E. Bowler, L. Buyung-Ali, T. M. Knight, A. Pullin, Urban greening to cool towns and cities: A systematic review of the empirical. Landscape and urban planning, 97(3), 147–155 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Fuller, K. J. Gaston, The scaling of green space coverage European cities. Biology letters, 5(3), 352–355 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Nowak, J. F. Dwyer, Understanding the benefits and costs of urban forest ecosystems. Urban and community forestry in the northeast, 25–46 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Dwyer, The significance of trees and their management in built environments. Trees and building sites. Proc. of an international workshop on trees and buildings, 3–11 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- K. Nakasaki, N. Aoki, H. Kubota, Accelerated composting of grass clippings by controlling moisture level. Waste Manage Review, 12,13–20 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Maroušek, R. Zeman, R. Vaníčková, S. Hašková, New concept of urban green management. Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy, 16(8), 1835–1838 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Seppälä, T. Paavola, A. Lehtomäki, J. Rintala, Biogas production from boreal herbaceous grasses – specific methane yield and methane yield per hectare. Bioresource technology, 100(12), 2952–2958 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Valentova, Waste management in the Czech Republic. Journal for European Environmental & Planning Law, 2(6), 502–511 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Slavik, J. Pavel, Do the variable charges really increase the effectiveness and economy of waste management? A case study of the Czech Republic. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 70, 68–77 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Finance of the Czech Republic, ARISweb[online], Available at: http://www.mfcr.cz/en/ (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Finance of the Czech Republic, ÚFIS[online], Available at: http://www.mfcr.cz/en/ (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Finance of the Czech Republic, MONITOR – Information Portal of Ministry of Finance[online], Available at: http://www.mfcr.cz/en/ (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Marhounová, Š. Nováková, Harmonization of accounting in the field of state administration and self-government [Harmonizace účetnictví v oblasti státní správy a samosprávy]. Czech Financial and Accounting Magazine [Český finanční a účetní časopis], 1, 30–43 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Forecast of the capital city of Prague: grow with you [Lesy hl. m. Prahy: Rosteme s Vámi] [online], Available at: http://www.lesypraha.cz/ (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Caha. Exploitation of external financial resources for corporate training purposes in the Czech Republic. Littera Scripta, 10(1), 10–21 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vokoun. Globalization and innovation: innovation activities of multinationals in the Czech Republic 1998–2010. Globalization and Its Socio-Economic Consequences, 2409–2416 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vochozka, Usage of multiple perceptron neural networks in determination of the financial plan. Littera Scripta, 9(3), 141–153 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Rousek, The Impact of the Economic Crisis on Czech Municipal Expenditures(in the printing) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.