SHS Web Conf.
Volume 39, 2017Innovative Economic Symposium 2017 (IES2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||06 December 2017|
- B. Maçães, New Western frontier, conquered by China, POLITICO SPRL[online], Available at: https://www.politico.eu/article/khorgas-china-kazakhstan-new-silk-road-trade/ (2016)
- T. Fallon, The New Silk Road: Xi Jinping’s Grand Strategy for Eurasia. American Foreign Policy Interests, 37(3), 140–147 (2015) [CrossRef]
- M. H. Glantz, China’s «One Belt, One Road» (OBOR) Initiative: What a Difference a «Brand» can make. Post-Soviet Issues, 4(1), 8–19 (2017) [CrossRef]
- One Belt, One Road. Main theses of Xi Jinping’s speech[online], Xinhua, Available at: http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017–05/14/c_136282982.htm (2017)
- O. Shevtsov, “One Belt – One Road” – the most ambitious geo-economic project. Soyuznoe Veche, 21, (2017)
- UNESCO, The Silk Roads Projects CCT/ CPD/ DIA/ 2008/ P1/61[online], Available at: http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0015/001591/159189E.pdf (2008)
- W. K. Klingman, The first century. New York, HarperCollins (1990)
- L. Casson, New light on maritime loans: P.VINDOB. G 40822. Zeitschrift für Papyrologie und Epigraphik, 84, 195–206 (1990)
- Strabo, Geography (Γεωγραφικά – Gheographikà), Book II, 118
- CH. Scarre, The Penguin Historical Atlas of Ancient Rome, Harmondsworth, Penguin (1995)
- J. Wuttke, The history of the Silk Road. J. Wuttke, Xi Jinping’s Silk Road is under threat from one-way traffic. Financial Times[online], Available at: https://www.ft.com/content/61c08c22–3403-11e7–99bd-13beb0903fa3 (2017)
- Yu. V. Latov, The Great Silk Road is the prologue of the world economy and globalization (timed to the 2130th anniversary of its “opening”). Historical and Economic Research, 11(1), 123–140, (2010)
- Yu. V. Latov, The Great Silk Road. China – Britain Business Council, One Belt One Road: new opportunities in China and beyond. A role for UK companies in developing China’s new initiative, (2015)
- J. Catanzaro, R. Qi, C. Jia, B. Han, Silk Road initiative connects countries on path of prosperity, The Washington Post China Watch [online], Available at: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/world/china-watch/business/silk-road-initiative-china/ (2015).
- P. Minakir, Low hanging fruit. Expert, 20, 30–32 (2017)
- S. Korzhumbaem, On the both sides of Khorgos. Rossiyskaya Gazeta, 115, 7281, International Radio of China, 32–34 (2017)
- K. Volkov, Quantum prospects: The Silk Road will be digital – not only economic. Rossiyskaya Gazeta, 115, 7281, International Radio of China, 38–39 (2017)
- The economy and foreign trade of China, Trade Mission of the Russian Federation in the People’s Republic of China, 7–8 (2015)
- E. Chernyh, Russia and China are getting ahead of America on the New Silk Road. Komsomolskaya Pravda 13.05.2017, 2, (2017)
- Review of China’s Foreign Trade in the First Half of 2017. General Administration of Customs People’s Republic of China[online], Available at: http://english.customs.gov.cn/statics/36233f04–6390-45ad-b7b7–8d824031263c.html (2017)
- H. Karahan, Economic relapse of history: The Silk Road, Yeni Safak, (2015)
- P. Kober. Moscow, look, with whom we deal with. Expert-Ural, 23, 8–11 (2017)
- A. B. Galagan, Yu. A. Savinov, Evolution of China’s economic development model. Russian Foreign Economic Bulletin, 6, 32–47 (2016)
- V. V. Ivanov, N. I. Bochkareva, Financing of Russia’s projects within Silk Road Economic Belt. Russian Foreign Economic Bulletin, 8, 38–48 (2016)
- China’s “Belt and Road” initiative poses no threat. People’s Daily, (2017)
- S. Pale, “New Silk Road”: Pros and Cons for Russia, New Eastern Outlook[online], Available at: https://journal-neo.org/2015/07/10/new-silk-road-pros-and-cons-for-russia/ (2015)
- A. V. Lukin et al., Chinese global project for Eurasia: formulation of the problem, Analytical report, 6, (2016)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.